Post-Game Talk: "I'm vengeance"; Habs defeat the Penguin

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
I sort of wish this same team would be at 2 points of the playoffs and they would be fighting for a spot. That would be exciting to watch and going in I feel like they would have wind on their back and might cause a surprise. But we are living in reality. lol

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
I'm glad at least one person enjoys this result
This post right here.

This is why we don’t allow tanking posts in the GDT. It’s a total shit show on who’s a fan etc…

It’s a game. Enjoy it in the moment. Totally cool that everyone wants a top pick, but the us be them stuff doesn’t belong in a GDT where people are kicking back and watching a game.

Again, tons of places to talk about rebuilding and finishing low. Being a wet blanket in a GDT where we snap an eight game losing streak isn’t it.

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
This post right here.

This is why we don’t allow tanking posts in the GDT. It’s a total shit show on who’s a fan etc…

It’s a game. Enjoy it in the moment. Totally cool that everyone wants a top pick, but the us be them stuff doesn’t belong in a GDT where people are kicking back and watching a game.

Again, tons of places to talk about rebuilding and finishing low. Being a wet blanket in a GDT where we snap an eight game losing streak isn’t it.
Sure bud you're da boss as the guy in blue, you do as you wish

And who says us fake fans aren't kicking back and watching the game as well?

Reactions: the

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
To the people mad we won...

We would have screwed up an earlier pick anyways.

Sometimes picking later is better (and less risk).
less risk, you bet !

Fans still talks about Denis Savard/Wekeineiser ( that f***ing name is a pain in the ass to write. What was the idea to get this shitty name at first ??? )

Reactions: River Meadow

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Sure bud you're da boss as the guy in blue, you do as you wish
Full disclosure. I used to do the same thing in the GDTs. And it was the wrong thing to do.

Who the hell wants to listen to some guy boo when his team scores in his own GDT?
Who says we aren't kicking back and watching the game as well?
Nobody. But if you’re going to bitch about us scoring or winning a game, find another thread.

Pretty much everyone agrees with rebuilding. I’m all for getting a top pick. Who isn’t?

That doesn’t mean you should go into a GDT and whine about your own team winning its first in eight games. I mean come on man. :laugh:

Again, go to the rebuild thread. It’s made explicitly for that. Not the GDT.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
This post right here.

Happy to learn that i am not alone with this feeling. In fact i've stop to watch the last 3 games in the middle of them, because my fun is to share with fans on this site. But now it's impossible to follow a conversation

Reactions: Tyson

Michelangelo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2014
Montreal
Full disclosure. I used to do the same thing in the GDTs. And it was the wrong thing to do.

Who the hell wants to listen to some guy boo when his team scores in his own GDT?

Nobody. But if you’re going to bitch about us scoring or winning a game, find another thread.

Pretty much everyone agrees with rebuilding. I’m all for getting a top pick. Who isn’t?

That doesn’t mean you should go into a GDT and whine about your own team winning its first in eight games. I mean come on man. :laugh:

why can't we have two GDTs to discuss THE GAME itself (and not necessarily the "Schedule & Standings") in that case?

one for the fans that want a win and one for the fans that want a loss?

Reactions: the

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

Fine but this is not the GDT it's the post game thread.

Oh. And more bad news, KK 2 goals and an assist tonight.

Reactions: Tyson

Schooner Guy

Jun 23, 2006

Exactly! I was certainly hoping Habs would lose this game but I can't imagine blowing my top after our first win in 8 games!! :laugh:

Do they seriously expect us to lose 20 in a row?

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Happy to learn that i am not alone with this feeling. In fact i've stop to watch the last 3 games in the middle of them, because my fun is to share with fans on this site. But now it's impossible to follow a conversation
I’m so old I pretty much invented the whole ‘rebuild’ for a top pick discussion back about 15 years ago. I used to argue against the whole board for a rebuild.

I still feel this way. Rebuilding works. Top picks are the key.

But, that doesn’t mean you should turn the GDT into an us vs them battle. And that’s what always happens. f*** that.

We have a rebuild thread. Go there and whine about Suzuki getting a hat trick. Don’t do it in a thread where people are watching their team live.

This is not a big ask.

Reactions: Andy and Habs10Habs

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad