Post-Game Talk: "I'm vengeance"; Habs defeat the Penguin

rik schau

It'll get ya where ya wanna go.........eventually.
Mar 1, 2021
Rubibi
Right now we're 10 pts back of that, or 5 wins, do we really think that getting Dach, Dubois, and Caufield back we wouldn't have more then 5 wins right now
It's entirely possible if they had tried to win and implement a proper structure from the start,but I think they were going for a draft position and kind of deviated away from it just enough to get everybody pissed off.

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
The Pens should have won that game, they dominated the 2nd and 3rd periods but Monty kept making save after save. It's time to call up Primeau, the other two guys are playing like we are in the race for a wildcard spot.

Colezuki

Apr 27, 2009
Toronto
The Pens should have won that game, they dominated the 2nd and 3rd periods but Monty kept making save after save. It's time to call up Primeau, the other two guys are playing like we are in the race for a wildcard spot.
They laid it on but let's not pretend that the real reason we won wasn't Jarry shitting the bed, Monty let in 4, our GF/G is <3. He was the rooot cause of this

Reactions: OldCraig71

OldCraig71

Feb 2, 2009
No one cares
They laid it on but let's not pretend that the real reason we won wasn't Jarry shitting the bed, Monty let in 4, our GF/G is <3. He was the rooot cause of this
Yeah, but it was tied going into the third and the Pens were all over us in the last period as well and Desmith only allowed 1. You can wipe out the bad performance by Jarry and acknowledge the fact that Monty was the real reason for the win. The Pens should have scored at least 6 goals but Monty channeled his inner Carey Price in this one, they had 43 shots lol.

ZUKI

I hate the haters...
Oct 23, 2003
montreal
A lot of fans are in the idea that we absolutely need a goalie #1 and few want a #1 + a #2 .
Habs have had a serious unlucky season in the injuries department. We are playing kids , d-men, forward, some with only with 1-2 seasons yet in the NHL. Out of all these facts, Monty is playing a very, very good season.

When the team will be more in health, when the young guns will get 1-2-3 years in the NHL, with MSL having more stability to install his system , i don't see why Monty wouldn't be able to do the job as a first goalie

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00