Post-Game Talk: "I'm vengeance"; Habs defeat the Penguin

JianYang

Sep 29, 2017
Getting swept in the season series by Montreal should automatically relinquish your playoff seed.

penguin-slide.gif

It's one of those teams. Habs also 3-0 against them in the playoffs all time, including 2-0 in the crosby/Malkin era.

HuGo Sham

MR. CLEAN-up ©Runner77
Apr 7, 2010
Montreal
I honestly can't believe what i'm watching. Habs are playing 3 out of 4 games like it's game 7 of the f***ing Stanley cup. with 2 1/2 lines of AHLers.
We lost 7 in a row, win a game and still temporarily jump two teams in the standings.
our collective hearts can't take this shit
:dm:

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
standings and draft position be damned ... he is fun to root for. I wonder how he'd do behind a proper team next year as the 1A.
Looks like I’m eating a lot of crow right now on Monty. I was baffled when we brought him back. I thought he was completely useless last season. So many holes in his game. He’s looked excellent all year. Rarely is he giving up goals that you can actually pin on him and he’s keeping his composure behind a dumpster fire of a team. Kind of reminds me a bit of Jose Theodore playing behind really bad Habs teams in the early 2000’s, minus the crazy Hart/Vezina season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad