The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
sorokingagarin-2.jpg

LeapOnOver

Mackenzie is a hack!
Jan 23, 2011
Iksan, S. Korea
www.leaponover.com
Staples latest article and probably one of the most amazing stats I have ever encountered:
Sorokin has 5 shutouts in 27 career games in the NHL, and should be 6. That's just....incomprehensible. I mean, he's got almost a 20% chance of posting a shutout going into every game, lol. Small sample size = yes, remarkable = also a yes!

Reactions: buud and MJF

Thrasymachus

Jul 1, 2018
Kid is still developing, hiccups are to be expected.

But he is definitely the real deal. A real treat to finally have a young stud #1G (lets face it with Varly hurt he is #1 for all practical purposes)

Reactions: Old Man Perriwinkle

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
By far one of my favorite isles Lids. Best one in recent memory id say. Feels like it will go with the darker reverse retro jersey

Super busy, doesn’t need to be. He seems to want to jam in as many things as he can. Beyond an IG post, there’s way too much going on there for an identity.

Reactions: And You Feel Shame

PK Cronin

Bailey Fan Club Prez
Feb 11, 2013
When is Varlamov coming back? Do you expect him to resume majority of starts?

He's been activated off IR, but Sorokin is playing well so we're not sure when he'll get a start or if he'll get the majority of starts moving forward.

IslesNbeer

Sponsor
Nov 25, 2016
Alberta
After so many years of disappointments I wanted to keep my expectations low (well, as best I could). I am very excited now that he is living up to the hype and I hope he has a long and successful career with the NYI.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad