Player Discussion Igor Shesterkin

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Well, it's obvious it will be more to grasp in a full message than a one liner. I understand you're a fan of one liners, so I understand you're happy. You quoted me and claimed I didn't understand your polarized answer from my post (You accused me of needing half an eternity of a career to proclaim consistency). I just chose to not continue this conversation, because when you're at that level of a discussion, nothing good will come from it and I will just feel more stupid.
You're missing one key element of not continuing the conversation.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
You're missing one key element of not continuing the conversation.
I will not fall into your trap of discussing nonsense. I will stick to oneliners around here from now on, which will be guaranteed to stay within the reading comprehensibility of people who actively want to misinterpret me and cry wolf when I see a promising and talented pup. This is ridiculous. You want to see the next goalie Jesus. I'm sceptical if it is the next goalie Jesus YET and think it's a bit too much at this point of his career. What do I get? Huge outrage. Personal attacks all over. So stupid all around I feel I'm losing brain cells even thinking about this.

If you want to be in a comfortable bubble of a cult, I will shut up while the reality will present itself to you and your kind of people. There WILL be an answer to all of this in time, so why the f*** are you behaving like this? Such passive aggressive responses I would even take you for a bitter Swede.

Because alternative expectations and/ or predictions are apparently like swearing in a church in the bible belt around here. The reason I will shut up is not because I will refrain my opinion. The reason is it's absolutely laughable to discuss my opinion with you and your kind. It's stupid, period.

If I would've said I hate Shesty or think he sucks, I can understand the backlash I have faced. But now, as it is? Where I curently see him as at least a 4/5, while you see him as a 7/5 and f*** anyone who thinks differently? Hilarious.

So, the oneliner: "Shesty looks really good." Can you agree with that or will we have a huge discussion about more destructively inventive, nonsensical garbage about nothing? You guys are something else and I definitely don't say that out of appreciation.

Last edited:

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
I will not fall into your trap of discussing nonsense. I will stick to oneliners around here from now on, which will be guaranteed to stay within the reading comprehensibility of people who actively want to misinterpret me and cry wolf when I see a promising and talented pup. This is ridiculous. You want to see the next goalie Jesus. I'm sceptical if it is the next goalie Jesus YET and think it's a bit too much at this point of his career. What do I get? Huge outrage. Personal attacks all over. So stupid all around I feel I'm losing brain cells even thinking about this.

If you want to be in a comfortable bubble of a cult, I will shut up while the reality will present itself to you and your kind of people. There WILL be an answer to all of this in time, so why the f*** are you behaving like this? Such passive aggressive responses I would even take you for a bitter Swede.

Because alternative expectations and/ or predictions are apparently like swearing in a church in the bible belt around here. The reason I will shut up is not because I will refrain my opinion. The reason is it's absolutely laughable to discuss my opinion with you and your kind. It's stupid, period.

If I would've said I hate Shesty or think he sucks, I can understand the backlash I have faced. But now, as it is? Where I curently see him as at least a 4/5, while you see him as a 7/5 and f*** anyone who thinks differently? Hilarious.

So, the oneliner: "Shesty looks really good." Can you agree with that or will we have a huge discussion about more destructively inventive, nonsensical garbage about nothing? You guys are something else and I definitely don't say that out of appreciation.
Have a snickers.

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
Well, it's obvious it will be more to grasp in a full message than a one liner. I understand you're a fan of one liners, so I understand you're happy. You quoted me and claimed I didn't understand your polarized escalation from my post (You accused me of needing half an eternity of a career to proclaim consistency). I just chose to not continue this conversation, because when you're at that level of a discussion, nothing good will come from it and I will just feel more stupid from partaking in it.
I quoted you and you've ignored it ever since. What are you going on about? Just let it go.

Shesty looks really good

Well, why didn't ya just say so?

Last edited:

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
I might NOT be the most knowledgeable (as you young whippersnappers) NOR do I make amazing posts like some of you guys/gals do.........but what I simply despise is falling into the trap or READING childish squabbles.
There OBVIOUSLY will be always 2 sides to every topic (sometimes more) but......back and forth, back and forth. It becomes tiresome to read this, while searching for REAL solid opinions/posts worth reading. My bad for reading it. And I will probably get fined, but where are the Mods? Isn't that something they try and limit? Just asking.

NYR

Mar 1, 2002
LI
Somewhat valid concern, but we have to wait and see what Martin can do. We bled shots before Quinn got here.

I couldn't see how it wouldn't be a valid concern for anyone watching it in real time.
This system is for an already established team and even then I doubt it would work.
We'll see what Martin brings..

Reactions: Buchnevich89

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
... Well, why didn't ya just say so?
Probably because I'm aggressively pressured by a mob for not heralding Shesty the next Jesus already, which creates a mood. It's my bad for not differentiating between all posters, but that's how you generalize when you face an ocean wave.
Have a snickers.
A snickers? Candy is for children. I think you can recommend much better stuff than that. Don't promote and never mention company slogans, which is pure propaganda. Even if it's situationally funny, it's not worth it.

Last edited:

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
A snickers? Candy is for children.
bullshit_breaking_bad.gif

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Probably because I'm aggressively pressured by a mob for not heralding Shesty the next Jesus already, which creates a mood. It's my bad for not differentiating between all posters, but that's how you generalize when you face an ocean wave.

A snickers? Candy is for children. I think you can recommend much better stuff than that. Don't promote and never mention company slogans, which is pure propaganda. Even if it's situationally funny, it's not worth it.

Calm down comrade.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003

Have some celery sticks.

Chimpradamus

Feb 16, 2006
Northern Sweden
Have some celery sticks.
Goddammit you proposed a precise thing for the body, but I hoped for the the opposite of the soul - or the mind. All things yelled, no problem. I yell, you yell about your craving ordinances for New York and a symbol of success, I complain, while we usually agree at a fundamental basis. The New York way, especially the yelling, sarcastically, since all people deeply down know what we do is a joke.

Anyways, just as a hint for various people: If you haven't deeply challenged the mind to gain self understanding, all the worship of the body is lost. You won't understand a meaningful purpose, systematically following the intention of this way of thinking. At this aspect, I'm not kidding. Asking deep questions is worth it.

Does it have alot to do with Shesty? Maybe, only his focus is too shallow. It's not enough to become something. You need to change something, if you understand what.

It's all a joke.

Last edited:

cwede

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 1, 2010
wtf is all this?
It ain't about hockey, it ain't about Shesty.
If reading here alienates you, maybe dont bother...

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010
Has everyone calmed down now?

Personally, I was also very outraged with a snicker offering but was able to put out the fire with some Halloween leftovers - tums and airborne tablets.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
Somewhat valid concern, but we have to wait and see what Martin can do. We bled shots before Quinn got here.

It will be interesting to see. I think the learning curve is going to be a long one. What the Pens had in 2016 & 2017 during their back to back cup wins was in my mind the best balance between Torts and AV. That team could score, but they could protect leads. They did play a tight checking system. Sidney Crosby sacrificed quite a bit of offense to become more of a primary checker.

But those teams also had a lot of experience. There wasn't a whole lot of ELC's. With the Rangers, I think you will see a roster that is largely comprised of players that has either never been exposed to a tighter system due to their youth and inexperience. So I would expect a pretty long learning curve there. The thing I'd like to see if they can change schemes mid-game. Say they get a 2 goal lead, and they are able to shut down the other team's offensive options, and take advantage of their chances and shifts when they can. Or if a guy like Chytil takes a step towards becoming a complete player. That's progress in my books.

Reactions: Buchnevich89

kovazub94

Enigmatic
Aug 5, 2010

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad