If the top 5 order doesn't change.....

Riddick

Feb 29, 2004
As a devils fan, I'll throw out the pipe dream

NJ Wins lottery and moves up from 6 to 2.

Edm - RNH
NJ - Larsson
Col - Landeskog
FLA - Courturier
NYI - Hamilton
Ott - Huberdeau
Atl - Strome
Clb - Murphy

Ok, so if the 6% chance dosen't happen, I'd like it to unfold as:

Edm - RNH
Col - Landeskog
NJ - Larsson (trades #6, Alex Vasuynov, and David Clarkson to FLA)
NYI - Hamilton
Ott - Huberdeau
Atl - Strome
Clb - Murphy

Ok, so no trades..

edm - RNH
Col - Larsson
Fla - Courturier
NYI - Landeskog
Ott - Strome
NJ - Huberdeau
Atl - Hamilton
Clb - Murphy

i find it funny that you have colorado taking two different players if things stay status quo or devils make a trade. Id think they would still take the same player since it wouldnt affect them one bit.

that being said, i love how nobody has any idea who is going where this year. No clear cut heirarchy makes it chaos..and i LOVE it!

Destiny

Apr 9, 2011
Right now, yes. And I'd say his stock is slightly higher right now, but I'd take Strome for the future.

1. Edmonton - Adam Larsson

2. Colorado - Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

3. Florida - Sean Couturier

4. Islanders - Ryan Murphy

5. Ottawa - Gabriel Landeskog

6. New Jersey - Jonathan Huberdeau

No way do the Islanders let lando go at 4 let alone draft a d-man :facepalm:

BeastoftheEast85

Dec 31, 2010
New Jersey
Edm - RNH
Col - Landeskog
NYI - Hamilton
Ott - Huberdeau
Atl - Strome
Clb - Murphy

If Larsson slips to 3rd would Florida, already stacked with D prospects, want that or more + Devs pick to allow the Devs to draft him?

zjh

@ZenonHerasymiuk
Jan 24, 2011
AB88
EDM- Larssen
Avs- RNH
Florida- Couturier
NYI- Landeskog ( if this is the case I think Snow might trade down)
Ottawa- Strome
NJ- Huberdeau

Man the Avs and Panthers have bright futures.

zeus3007*

EDM- Larssen
Avs- RNH
Florida- Couturier
Ottawa- Strome
NJ- Huberdeau

Man the Avs and Panthers have bright futures.

The Panthers have had a bright future for over 10 years now.

zjh

@ZenonHerasymiuk
Jan 24, 2011
AB88
Bjugdstad, Howden, Markstrom, Gudbranson, (Couturier or Landeskog, maybe RNH), plus young guns like Kulikov, Ellerby, Skille, and Matthias. Who knows whether it all pans out but at least on paper it all looks good.

zjh

@ZenonHerasymiuk
Jan 24, 2011
AB88
Does anyone with good knowledge of Avs prospects have any feedback ad to who they may be leaning towards? If Larssen is available would they get him? If they had to choose between RNH and Landeskog who would they take? Would they draft a center with 3 solid NHLers in their lineup?(Duchene, Statsny, O'Reilly and possibly Hison). Hard to call!

R S

Sep 18, 2006
Bjugdstad, Howden, Markstrom, Gudbranson, (Couturier or Landeskog, maybe RNH), plus young guns like Kulikov, Ellerby, Skille, and Matthias. Who knows whether it all pans out but at least on paper it all looks good.

I agree. Their draft year was amazing. Haters gonna hate.

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
As a devils fan, I'll throw out the pipe dream

Ok, so if the 6% chance dosen't happen, I'd like it to unfold as:

Edm - RNH
Col - Landeskog
NYI - Hamilton
Ott - Huberdeau
Atl - Strome
Clb - Murphy

It's gonna cost you a lot more than that, and Florida is not gonna trade down that many spots. And You didn't even give Florida the 6th overall in your prediction either:shakehead

Yeah, but Skille and Matthias isn't that great. But you could add Petrovic, McFarland, Shore, Robak and so on.

boredmale

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2005

The only problem with Florida is they have good depth but they don't have that stand out star forward.

If Landeskog or Larsson somehow fall to 4th, no way Snow trades down, if both are gone by time the Islanders pick I could see them trading down a few spots.

Vincent_TheGreat

Feb 27, 2002
Ontario
Visit site
Wow, really sucks to be a Sens fan. Your team goes to the bottom, you win a bunch of games that mean absolutely nothing... now unless you win the lottery you have missed out on the top 3 prospects in Larsson, Couturier and RNH.... THAT SUCKS BIG TIME

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad