Ian Mitchell

ChiHawk21

Jan 15, 2011
Have you guys watched Mitchell as much as Musto did in the prior two years, or is that conviniently ignored?
i asked how many times hes watched...it was a question. it is not being ignored. the part of the answer about him not watching any mitchell games this year at denver was a determining factor that contributes to how i feel about his opinion of "Mitchell is better than Jokiharku, and Jokiharju never posed a threat to him."

i have watched very little of mitchell. im trying to get information about him and trying to figure out where the information is coming from.

Last edited:

goldenbladz1

Feb 11, 2015
Why criticize the Dach pick...the kid is gonna be a monster when he matures physically...And Mitchell has a higher ceiling than Jokiharju.

I agree, Dach is going to be better than Byram so cares about Byram (hasn't looked as great this year) and agree with Musto Mitchell will be better than Joker. I also thought Beaudin looked better at training camp than Joker did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Toews2Bickell

RememberTheRoar

“I’m not as worried about the 5-on-5 scoring.”
Oct 21, 2015
That's me in the corner
Fingers crossed Nylander tears it up the rest of the season so we don't see these same conversations every other week.

My fingers are crossed he does for the sake of the team doing well. I try not to bitch about this trade too much, but I feel pretty negatively about it and believe the move was an unforced error. Happy to be proven wrong, but I think it would take Nylander being better and more impact than Jokiharju in order to do that. Jokiharju plays a more important position.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
My fingers are crossed he does for the sake of the team doing well. I try not to ***** about this trade too much, but I feel pretty negatively about it and believe the move was an unforced error. Happy to be proven wrong, but I think it would take Nylander being better and more impact than Jokiharju in order to do that. Jokiharju plays a more important position.

The funny thing is I doubt many people have watched joker this year outside of the game we played the Sabres.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
i asked how many times hes watched...it was a question. it is not being ignored. the part of the answer about him not watching any mitchell games this year at denver was a determining factor that contributes to how i feel about his opinion of "Mitchell is better than Jokiharku, and Jokiharju never posed a threat to him."

i have watched very little of mitchell. im trying to get information about him and trying to figure out where the information is coming from.

How many times have you watched Jokiharju this year? I’m trying to get information about him and trying to figure out why he’s so worshiped around here.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Stan quite literally replaced Jokiharju with Maatta. Jokiharju is a Maatta-tier defender and will never exceed that.

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
Really missing Jokiharju's 13 points right now...

Your posts keep getting more and more ridiculous by the day, your extra hate and super love for certain players is mind boggling. This team could have had Joker and Mitchell, Maatta is getting paid so Joker comes at a lower cost, Nylander is doing jack all right now, team could have had the services of Kahun here instead of him.

I would rather have Joker+Kahun(better numbers than Nylander without being a question mark) over Maatta+Nylander right now, that’s not a shot at Maatta as he has been good but I much rather Stan stop with the constant shuffling and stick with your young guys.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Your posts keep getting more and more ridiculous by the day, your extra hate and super love for certain players is mind boggling.
ms-dzJRRS1.gif

Muffinalt

Mar 1, 2016
Hungary
The funny thing is I doubt many people have watched joker this year outside of the game we played the Sabres.

He gets overrated like nobody else. The number one most annoying thing for me here really.
"The Blackhawks didn’t see him as much more than a slightly-above-average puck mover with average-at-best offensive and defensive skills.”

Spot on from Stan and co. But people see what they want to see with him and they made up their minds after the first 5-10 games he played for us.

Reactions: Styles and d rake

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad