OT: I relinquish the OT thread rights. We need a PK thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gras

Mar 21, 2014
Phoenix
Found out last night that a close friend is having brain surgery next week to remove a tumor that is pressing on an optic nerve.

And that wasn't long after hearing that one of my older son's teammates is dealing with news that his 10 yo cousin has a brain tumor.

My grandfather had a brain tumor, he passed away back in the 90s, it was most likely caused from his employment at Bethlehem Steel plant in Lakawanna.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
But now they see that he's happy and productive, thus can't have that alien concept polluting the general work environment

More likely it's others at his workplace *****ing and moaning about how Chain gets to work remotely when they haven't figured out how to, as well.

Workplace jealousy and ruining other people's success sucks.

Jim Bob

RIP RJ
Feb 27, 2002
Rochester, NY
Is it proof that girls do indeed have cooties with my wife (double ear infections & sinusitis), my daughter (strep throat), and my ex-wife (strep throat) all sick right now and the boys and I being healthy?

:sarcasm:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
That's bs, It wasn't a problem earlier, right?

It wasn't and now it is. Apparently anyone in the So. Ontario region who works for my company's Buffalo offices can also not work from home since they would be in Canada. Cagey ********. Something changed somewhere. Seems the CR experience will be drawing to a close for me very soon. I'll know more in a few days what other ramifications occur out of all of this.

weworkremotely.com

Just sayin

Yep. I will be prowling around that this weekend.

Last edited:

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Send your resume over. If you're relocating back to WNY, I can also look to see if my place has any open positions that would be a good fit.

WNY right now isn't in the plans outside of a visit, but if that changes, I will certainly send it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad