OT: I relinquish the OT thread rights. We need a PK thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BuiltTagonTough

Stand still laddy!
Jul 2, 2009
Buffalo
Heyward to the Cardinals for Shelby Miller.

That hurts. A lot. I suppose they wouldn't have taken Justin Upton for the same.

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I THINK in Lancaster we have nearly a foot. I don't wanna do the ruler test at 1:15 AM though. Aren't we supposed to be in this till Wednesday?

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
My dog's two feet tall and the snow around door is higher than him. Had to just let him do his thing on the porch until I shovel out an area for him. And the storm's only 1/3rd of the way over. In the driveway the snow is past every vehicle's wheels. We do get a lot of drifting in our yard but that's still a ton of accumulation.

This storm is insane here in Hamburg. Around 15 inches already and can't see across the street.

It must be crazy there. We're in the center of the path but I'm sure it's weakened by the time it gets way out here.

Afino

The Juice
Dec 2, 2003
Orchard Park, NY
Regardless, it's funny how the news is out there and reporting on it like it's Armageddon

I0Ba7cQ.png

Where I live is the dot. Right in the middle.

Mike McDermott

blah blah blah
Apr 23, 2006
Lockport
I think my work is just north of where it really gets bad. Definitely more snow here than at home but not as bad as farther south. Probably 4 inches at my work. Home had maybe half an inch.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Regardless, it's funny how the news is out there and reporting on it like it's Armageddon

I0Ba7cQ.png

Where I live is the dot. Right in the middle.

http://forecast.weather.gov/showsig...rning&lat=42.99416&lon=-78.26000#.VGs6iX_LTgg

* ACCUMULATIONS...SNOWFALL RATES OF 3 TO 5 INCHES PER HOUR IN THE MOST INTENSE PORTION OF THE BAND. SNOW ACCUMULATING 3 TO 4 FEET IN THE MOST PERSISTENT BANDS. ADDITIONAL SIGNIFICANT AMOUNTS POSSIBLE LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT THROUGH LATE THURSDAY NIGHT.
That is a pretty big deal. Definitely worth having local reporting all morning rather than showing Good Morning America or whatever other nonsense stations have scheduled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad