Post-Game Talk: I don't have a creative title

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
Take the point, especially since Carolina lost. Ace and Gary with another no show at even strength. Kakko back to being useless. Rempe with NHL 24 momentum changing fight that led to the tying goal.

mas0764

Jul 16, 2005
Tonight proved it even more: they need a top-6 RW badly. Kreider and Zibanejad are complete ass on 5v5.
Can’t fix it now. Just don’t rent. Ditch Trouba, Goodrow, Mika, and maybe Lindgren in the offseason. Go get a 1C and a 1D.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Like most games, loss is on Mika/Kreider not existing 5v5.
How about Mika scoring in the shootout and winning them the game if we stop one more shootout shot? Does that count or does that go against the imbecile agenda?

Reactions: hackeyman

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Whether we bring in a stud D and sign him to a LT contract and boot Lindgren like Vegas has done spectacularly at is going to make or break this summer. Pay an extrA $3M and get the stuD D on the market even if you have to trade for him.

Nice thing is we can recoup assets by selling Lindgren. I need Drury to tell me this is happening.

FoxyClean

Gets The Tough Pucks Out
Sep 19, 2016
Brooklyn
A regulation win on Monday night puts us #1 in the league outright, regardless of all of the other game results between now and then.

will1066

Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
If I had been at home instead of at work, I would have been screaming at the tv on Toronto's third goal. Goodrow has the IQ of a potato.
Not to mention that Tavares could've knocked his head clean off just a few plays before that

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The whole team is complete ass at 5v5, there isn’t one good combination at the moment. Even the Panarin line has been pedestrian.
This tends to be the case when the entire top 4 on defense produces well below replacement-level results.

Zibanejad sucks but treating he and Kreider (who still has almost a 60% goal share) like the entire problem is massive cope.

Reijo29

Feb 8, 2015
Anytime you tie a game dramatically like that at the end to at least get a point you did a good job. The resiliency scoring there is a big deal. Does anyone on here notice how valuable Zib is in his own zone also? He’s a very good two way player. There are numerous positives. Laf goal and two assists. Panarin two assists. Trochek two goals. Fox played almost 30 minutes. Rempe looked good in the fight. Igor had some big stops. This isn’t a bad point against a very talented team on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad