Status
Not open for further replies.

Row I Goon

Nov 14, 2018
IMG_9665.jpeg

17futurecap

Oct 8, 2008
NJ
Glad Laffy’s shitty shot at the end of the game didn’t result in an ENG to end it, he had a great one.

Kreider just needs to pass it to Miller, Miller couldn’t believe it.

The Rangers defense will be their downfall, and they just don’t see the issue, pretty crazy.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Glad Laffy’s shitty shot at the end of the game didn’t result in an ENG to end it, he had a great one.

Kreider just needs to pass it to Miller, Miller couldn’t believe it.

The Rangers defense will be their downfall, and they just don’t see the issue, pretty crazy.
There’s a lot of issues they don’t seem to see. Hard to be confident in this FO and coaching staff.

Reactions: TheDirtyH

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Seemed like a typical Rangers game for the year where we didn't look but but did enough to hang around a grab a point. Really don't think I'd fancy our chances in a best of 7 against these guys.
Panarin line was excellent, 3rd line tries hard but needs a centre, 4th line could probably take an extra shift or two, Mika was poor and Kreider was worse. It doesn't matter who plays RW on that top line, it's a shitfight until the wonder-twins are broken up. I'm really surprised how stubborn Lavi is being about that - options are limited due to our centre depth, but it's a joke.

All the D were up and down but managed some nice movements

Tob

Sep 16, 2017
Didn't deserve to win that. 1 line team again. We need a center for Kreider. I'm hoping Drury goes out and gets several middle round picks valued pieces. Find some 2/3C and replace Zibanejad and run "3 top 6 lines" Zibanejad is worse than Strome when Strome was in a relationship with Panarin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad