Status
Not open for further replies.

Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
F02YYhUXwAg-woO.jpg

LionsHeart

Mar 25, 2009
Queens, NY
Just happy to get a point at this stage of the game. They haven’t had a lot of shootouts this year.

Goodrow and Schneider each were really bad. with mistakes that wound up in the back of the net. Torontos skill players will make you pay and they did tonight.

Laviolette trying to get that Kreider-Mika line going really disrupted the chemistry of the third line. They’re a real problem for the team right now looking towards the playoffs. The idea that a RW is going to “unlock“ them is crazy. I’m tired of blaming Kakko for them sucking too. He’s played fine with other players. These 2 are supposed to be 2 of our better players and they bring down everyone they’re paired with.

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
considering what happened in Carolina today that is a point gained on the road in Canada on a Saturday night.

Not upgrading the defense will be why we don’t win a Cup this year. Mark my words and we’re going to turn around and resign lindgren on top of it with some solid solid top 4 LD on the free agent market available that would allow us to move miller up. Will set us back big time.

watching Mika rip that shot just pisses you off. Jesus he has the tools still. Just shoot the f***ing puck man.

Laf is a star.

You have to get a 3C. Goodrow getting to many important mins. Brodzinski is terrible. He’s killing Cuylle. I’m fine trading kakko just do it. Now

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Sloppy with the puck all game. Led to two fluke goals allowed

We need a center and to break up the bromance.

Cuylle has hit that rookie wall

Reactions: EEL and TheDirtyH
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad