HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
I am online and renting out Anaheim, Columbus, and Nashville. Asking for half the bonus in return.

Xbox Live Gamertag is: Prototypex85

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
If you have Joe Thorton, Shea Weber, Jack Johnson, Hut Live Jeff Skinner. Let me know I have pucks and players to trade.

neutral*

Anyone have any recommendations for some cheap guys that are fast but can hit hard? Already have Kassian.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
What's the market value for Girardi? Got him in the last pack I got.

balnky19*

on Xbox now willing to lend some collections but i need collateral if not dealt with before

GT:Weepingpig

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Just completed the Vancouver collection. PM me if you want to borrow it, I'm on right now. Can also lend the Winnipeg collection. If I haven't dealt with you before you'll have to provide a collateral.

(Xbox)

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
It's pretty damn bad. Which is why I use custom music :yo:

You still listen to the sounds, songs and commentaries? I stopped listening 4 years ago. :laugh: :p:

The sounds are cool, I love the goal horn lol. And theres this one track on NHL 14 its so damn bad, I wish I wasnt too lazy to use custom music.

Edit: This is the one, like EA, you got terrible taste in music, sounds like someone is dying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HkJvdkMb-z0

This one too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lySztOdP_Dc&list=PL1GjLsyyCcNvzE6hX2rmq70syO1H2OBeq

PrototypeX85

Jan 18, 2011
Update: Just finished the Blues, so add them to my list of NHL collection that I'm renting out:

Anaheim Ducks
Columbus Blue Jackets
Nashville Predators
St. Louis Blues

I'm asking for half the puck bonus in return. Xbox Live gamertag: PrototypeX85

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I, too, have terrible taste in music then, because I like both.

Got nothing against the genre or anything, its just that theres only like 12 songs! And they just keep playing those same songs, when you are loading the game, when you score, just all the time. Really annoying unfortunately :(

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Got nothing against the genre or anything, its just that theres only like 12 songs! And they just keep playing those same songs, when you are loading the game, when you score, just all the time. Really annoying unfortunately :(

I built a sixty something song collection, Nothing but organ music. It's just awesome during gameplay, and I never tire of it.

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012

I feel ya, I don't like the kind of music they play, so I just play music from my laptop

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Alright, well completed the rest of the AHL tonight. Had Iowa already. 450 bonus total. Anyone on the Ps3 interested in buying from me? You get most of the cost back in pure pucks (tax free ;) and then you sell and make a few hundred K. Easy pucks. Or, you could lend for a while if that's your thing.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
PS3 People! Ryan Getzlaf is up for 58K BIN! 6.5k cheaper than anything on the market! Need the pucks, if you want him, hes up! Team Name: Might On Ice
:)

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Just finished lending a couple NHL collections to gizmo12688. Trustworthy guy :thumbu:

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
Anyone have a HUT Kesler and need a Zetterberg? I'd like to make a trade!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad