HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Well I just lost to "Shot And Score" 6-1. This guy is currently 17-0-0 on the month so far.

NEVER play this guy. Pretty sure he's Top 3 overall on Xbox. The troll is always playing the game 24/7. I remember him from NHL 13 & he'd score like 7 goals on 9 shots. He'll only score on 'glitch' goals that are guaranteed to go in.:p: I beat the #1 ranked guy last year but couldn't beat this freak. 17-0-0 already this month so the kid obviously hasn't went outside. Play at your own risk!

May 27, 2012
Earth
NEVER play this guy. Pretty sure he's Top 3 overall on Xbox. The troll is always playing the game 24/7. I remember him from NHL 13 & he'd score like 7 goals on 9 shots. He'll only score on 'glitch' goals that are guaranteed to go in.:p: I beat the #1 ranked guy last year but couldn't beat this freak. 17-0-0 already this month so the kid obviously hasn't went outside. Play at your own risk!

Its only a game, that is why I played him. I don't really care if I win or lose, I just played for fun. I thought it was funny when I was losing. The game was pretty close besides the score. Time on Attack was 10 mins - 8 mins for him, 9-7 faceoffs for me. He just had an unreal team. I could have left when I had the chance, when I saw "Elite Playoff Champs."

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
Its only a game, that is why I played him. I don't really care if I win or lose, I just played for fun. I thought it was funny when I was losing. The game was pretty close besides the score. Time on Attack was 10 mins - 8 mins for him, 9-7 faceoffs for me. He just had an unreal team. I could have left when I had the chance, when I saw "Elite Playoff Champs."

Haha yeah I guess, well me I like to win so it's just frustrating when your opponent knows every single trick in the book.

ankkaie

Nov 2, 2013
Yo, just went on collection rampage (on PS3) and did quite a few collections such as

SHL: AIK, Brynäs, Frölunda, HV71, Linköping, Luleå, MODO

ELH: Chomutov, Trinek

SM-Liiga: HPK, Pelicans, Saipa

NLA: Davos, Fribourg, Rapperswil (edit. forgot these 3 teams.)

So Im up for lending these and/or lending from you some collections i dont have. I traded earlier these to friend of mine, and he'll trade them back to me later today and after that we're good to go. But you can go ahead and add me to your friends and I'll send you msg when Im ready to go.

PSN: ankkaie

And of course I know Im not YET trustworthy as I am new here, but if you seem to be trustworthy (I will play little bit sherlock holmes in this forum) I just might lend my collection first to you as a proof, or you can give collateral or whatever we ever decide to do. Peace out.

PS. I need some sleep now, so I'll be on PS3 later on.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Someone BIN my TOTW Kesler... Got 180,000 for it...

Dude was going for barely 165k. Thank you for the extra cash kind sir! :yo:

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
That's good! I pulled my TOTW Yandle so I didn't mind sniping my TOTW Kesler for 135K I think it was.

Just won Elite Playoffs in dramatic fashion. TOTW Gustavsson played all 4 games. Rinne to be sold soon. Think I'm just gonna stick with TOTW Gustavsson and TOTW Mason. It's all about playing defense and limiting turnovers.

Psyfer

Mar 1, 2008
Toronto
I think my team is all but set now besides maybe J.johnson on D

Mutant Hertls

Ovechkin- Thornton - TOTW Hertl
Duchene- Toews- Gaborik
Marleau- Couture- Kessel
Vanek- Pavelski- Burns

Seabrook- Keith
Weber- Phaneuf
Myers- J.Johnson

TOTW Gustavsson
Lehtonen

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
Blah I should've sprung on a Lemieux when they were 570-600k a few days ago. Now there's only one on the market and it's 778k. :(

I'm just missing a Lemieux and a HUT Kesler to finish up my team!

Projected forward lines:

Lemieux (93, A) - Toews (93, HFC) - Gretzky (90, C)
Parise (91, HFC) - Kesler (90, HUT A) - Gaborik (90)
Marleau (87) - Bergeron (89) - St. Louis (87)
Havlat (84) - Helm (84) - Grabner (82)

DallyingApple

Oct 31, 2013
Markham
I can't seem to catch a break. Been on a 5 game losing streak with no end in sight... perhaps I need an upgrade in net. Any thoughts on Rinne? I'm currently using Bishop and he's letting in the softest goals ever...

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
anyone have a giroux on XBOX they would like to sell/trade. None up with a BIN and the only one ending soon has 226 games played :P.

Edit: Picked one up, nm

Last edited:

DocWest

Rock Bottom
Oct 21, 2010
Los Angeles
Why is it bad if a player has a lot of games played? This is my first year really getting into HUT, so I'm still learning.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
It doesn't affect the player's appearance, however people like to look up stats how well particular player has played. If one has 226 games played, it is hard to track stats accurately for the new owner. I don't care stats, I buy if it is cheap. Though, I might pay a little more is the card is untouched, just because they sell better.

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
Don't care too much about tracking stats, that said I do have a line-up of completely unused players and it's been fun to watch the progression. My main reason is I don't like having star players show up at the start of the game, people always quit out.

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
I think my team is all but set now besides maybe J.johnson on D

Mutant Hertls

Ovechkin- Thornton - TOTW Hertl
Duchene- Toews- Gaborik
Marleau- Couture- Kessel
Vanek- Pavelski- Burns

Seabrook- Keith
Weber- Phaneuf
Myers- J.Johnson

TOTW Gustavsson
Lehtonen

Pretty solid squad for Division 9 :sarcasm:

RW8

Feb 10, 2004

I played him as well a few weeks ago. He's one of 3 players I've played in the top 50 and surprisingly did the best against him. Still lost in OT though haha. The other two beat me pretty badly. I wouldn't have even expected to get matched up against these people with a record thats a bit above .500.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
Anyone playing atm? willing loan some nhl collection? 50/50 if interested add me on xbox gt : nikoturkki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad