HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
so to send them back u don't have to click one at a time? u can send the whole collection at once lol that's the only thing that doesn't seem worth it to me is sending it one person at a time to get them then 1 person at a time to send them back lol

On a trade offer you can send 4 cards at a time so usually 7-8 traders per NHL team on average. It's not that bad.

On another note, thanks to leafsfan1992 for convincing me to get Bergeron for my 4th line and PK. 2 SHG in 3 games so far.

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
On a trade offer you can send 4 cards at a time so usually 7-8 traders per NHL team on average. It's not that bad.

On another note, thanks to leafsfan1992 for convincing me to get Bergeron for my 4th line and PK. 2 SHG in 3 games so far.

darn, be way better if u could trade the whole collection then send the whole collection back lol, HOWEVER, I may be interested in doing it if im bored lol

Last edited:

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix

shortys for days with bergy, sick on the PK. :)

joestud

GM CONN- REDWINGS
Nov 18, 2008
If your trade pile is empty it doesn't take as much time as you think.

I have no one to trade lol so my trade pile is empty, my bench is empty due to me selling everyone to build the team I wanted lol. My lineup is sweet thou lol. Just would like to have some pucks to screw around with.

IF SOMEONE IS INTERESTED IN WORKIN SOMETHING OUT SEND ME A PM.....I GET OFF WORK AT 3:30est TODAY SEND ME A PM NOW.

(IM A LEAF FAN)

Lupul(91)-Kadri(93)-Silfverberg
Steen-Berglund-Burrows
Higgins-Sutter-Downie
Paille-Backlund-Carcillo

Carle-EJohnson
Alzner-Robidas
Irwin-souped up Ryan Ellis

BTW IM XBOX 360

Last edited:

Woytkiw8

Oct 23, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
Anyone lending out collections on ps3? I'll be on from about 12pm est - who knows. Have Colorado, Florida, Phoenix, and some other team done (don't remember which). I have collateral, successful collections done so far with just HabsTPS

jkisluk13

Oct 23, 2013
Anyone looking to trade (PS3) first time trader, looking to offer 1/2 of the pucks, 4 cards away from completing the leafs, add me if interested jkisluk is my ps3 user name

BobBastrd

Oct 17, 2013
St-Jean
Alright people, this is my shopping list. If anyone has any of these players, please, for the love of god PM me. I'm going nuts trying to find these.

Val-d'Or (QMJHL)
RW - Hynes
LD - Xxxsergeyev

Victoriaville (QMJHL)
LD - Diaby

Lake Erie (AHL)
RD - Goers
RD - Maggio

Liberec (ELH)
LD - Roth

Thanks.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
For anyone interested.. there's a cheap TOTW Byfuglien on PS3 right now... only 115k and only 55 minutes left to bid. I'd bid if I had the coins :(

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
Alright people, this is my shopping list. If anyone has any of these players, please, for the love of god PM me. I'm going nuts trying to find these.

Val-d'Or (QMJHL)
RW - Hynes
LD - Xxxsergeyev

Victoriaville (QMJHL)
LD - Diaby

Lake Erie (AHL)
RD - Goers
RD - Maggio

Liberec (ELH)
LD - Roth

Thanks.

Are you looking to keep the players or just borrow for collection purposes? I have the two Val D'Or players.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

Val-d'Or (QMJHL)
RW - Hynes
LD - Xxxsergeyev

Victoriaville (QMJHL)
LD - Diaby

Lake Erie (AHL)
RD - Goers
RD - Maggio

Liberec (ELH)
LD - Roth

Thanks.

I own Roth! PMing you!

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
For anyone interested.. there's a cheap TOTW Byfuglien on PS3 right now... only 115k and only 55 minutes left to bid. I'd bid if I had the coins :(

That's mine, just looking to unload him for cheap. If it doesn't sell I can keep him for you or trade you something if you have something interesting. PM me.

But anyone who's interesting feel free to bid away!

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
That's mine, just looking to unload him for cheap. If it doesn't sell I can keep him for you or trade you something if you have something interesting. PM me.

But anyone who's interesting feel free to bid away!

Sent you a PM

ExJbeck

Jul 29, 2012
I'm looking to trade/buy a Joe Thorton, Jeff Carter, Shea Weber, Jack Johnson. Im on xbox PM me if you got the cards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad