HUT Thread: Part 9

Status
Not open for further replies.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Dmn. I wanted him. I would've given you TOTW Kesler for Buf+

If you posted this last night instead of this morning we would have had a deal. I have since acquired TOTW Kesler already and he's been great.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
If anyone wants on the Xbox AH i just put up
R. Miller 65K BIN
N. Backstrom 3,950 BIN G hes UT
JVR 10,950 BIN
E. Kane 13,100 BIN
E. Staal (changed to a LW) 40,050 BIN

looking to sell these guys to add size to my team, i miss burns and i think ill try patches again.

Anyone got any idea for heavy hitters btw

captaincheese

The BillDozer ~ PS4
Nov 1, 2013
Hamilton, Ontario
R. Miller 65K BIN
JVR 10,950 BIN
E. Kane 13,100 BIN

looking to sell these guys to add size to my team, i miss burns and i think ill try patches again.

Brent Burns has been killing it for me. + he's fast.
If the pucks loose i find he just smashes people by skating near them, works good around opponents net.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Brent Burns has been killing it for me. + he's fast.
If the pucks loose i find he just smashes people by skating near them, works good around opponents net.

R. Miller 65K BIN
JVR 10,950 BIN
E. Kane 13,100 BIN

Yeap go with Burnsy cant go wrong, huge body

HabsTPS

Fire Therrien
Oct 5, 2013
Espoo
So after a few days studying break i'll be online on PS3 for lending my collections today and tomorrow during the evenings NHL games. Currently I have CAR,CGY,FLA,NJ,PHX and from AHL Providence. If I don't know you I require collateral. Also looking to borrow collections for which I haven't already received the bonus. Hit me with a PM if you're interested!

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
Did anyone get anything good from the Halloween packs? I opened up ten of them and all I got was a couple HFC cards that I quick sold. :(

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Did anyone get anything good from the Halloween packs? I opened up ten of them and all I got was a couple HFC cards that I quick sold. :(

opened 8 packs got sotw kessel in 3rd and gaborik in 8th. got backstrom (caps) in the 5th i believe as well. funny thing happened about backstrom i put him up for like a 22kbin someone offered me 3 yea 3 mckinnons for him, only dude i needed to complete halifax so i banged the 9k bonus and sold the 2 other for 8 a piece. for sum reason i felt really good about that lol its the lil things in hut. so all in all best night ive ever had in pack pulls as a whole. now im glad i was fienin for the promo.

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
Looking to borrow some collections on Xbox before promo drops tomorrow

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
It's annoying how my rookies perform better than my superstars. Just ran a lineup of:

Rick Nash - Max Domi - Marian Gaborik
Bo Horvat - Matt Duchene - Steve Griffith
Drouin-Mackinnon-Semin
El Nino - JT Miller - Christian Thomas

Olli Maata - Regular Wiz
Providence Torey Krug - J Johnson
Ryan Murray - Justin Falk

and played better with them

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Is it just me or does NHL 14 have the WORST soundtrack out of all the EA games. Seriously, some of the songs are so damn annoying lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad