HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Who are the tallest crushing Defenders in HUT? (Besides Chara, Myers, Hedman, Bogosian, Carlson and Oleksiak).

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Who are the tallest crushing Defenders in HUT? (Besides Chara, Myers, Hedman, Bogosian, Carlson and Oleksiak).

They don't have the greatest overall but Aulie on TB and Finley on NYI are both really tall. The ones you listed are likely the best ones.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
They don't have the greatest overall but Aulie on TB and Finley on NYI are both really tall. The ones you listed are likely the best ones.

Yeah. I'll look into those. Picked up a Valach though: 6' 8", 220lbs.

noexult

Oct 24, 2011
Oslo
I can lend a few NHL teams or so later on today...(360)
:ducks
:canes
:flames
:avs
:cbj
:stars
:edmonton
:panthers
:isles
:coyotes
:leafs
:jets

Have a few more, might be short of one or two players in 3-4 more teams...

I have a few AHL teams too, just don't recall which ones right now...

CCF23

Jul 11, 2008
Richmond, BC
I just finished Chomutov in the EHL. Nice and quick, only 13 cards, 15K pucks.

If you wanna borrow it you keep 10K, send me 5. Let me know.

HabsTPS

Fire Therrien
Oct 5, 2013
Espoo
This has probably been asked already but are all the Calgary jerseys still not available? Or is there some tiny detail i'm missing between some of them?

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
This has probably been asked already but are all the Calgary jerseys still not available? Or is there some tiny detail i'm missing between some of them?

They were never not available. You can get them all, you're just mixing two up. Not sure how to explain it after they brought in these ****** graphics

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
So I should randomly buy jerseys until it shows that I have them all? :cry:

Haha, that's one way to approach it. Or, you scroll through the jerseys and try and note differences.

Shoulder patches, the striping, differing folds... There is difference.

I assume you have the rare golds. 2 homes and 2 aways. One set is the A logo, one set is the C logo.

The way to tell rare golds and common golds apart: Rare golds have a gold backing behind the player picture. Common golds are grey. Rares also have that rare player siding, while commons are more bland.

It's the other 4, the common golds. In this case, one home/away set has a triangular striping at the bottom , pointing down to the junk. There is red, then black, then 2-tone gold, then black.

The other home/away set is just red all the way to the bottom, where there is a gold stripe. Very simple design.

And that's all 8. 4 home, 4 away. Hopefully all clarified. All are on the AH now on Ps3.

Last edited:

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Hi,
I just started out on HUT and I am looking to borrow some collections for PS3, and since im new, I can give you HALF of the collection value. Please contact me if you are interested, thanks a ton

BigShoe

Oct 4, 2013
Toronto
So I should randomly buy jerseys until it shows that I have them all? :cry:

There are two old-school red flames jerseys that look VERY similar, I thought the same. You have to look at the striping on the arms, they're slightly different.

xXImScore71Xx

Oct 4, 2012
To anyone who I was supposed to borrow collections from last night, sorry I wasn't on, I got too backed up in schoolwork. I will be on later today.

HabsTPS

Fire Therrien
Oct 5, 2013
Espoo
Haha, that's one way to approach it. Or, you scroll through the jerseys and try and note differences.

Shoulder patches, the striping, differing folds... There is difference.

I assume you have the rare golds. 2 homes and 2 aways. One set is the A logo, one set is the C logo.

The way to tell rare golds and common golds apart: Rare golds have a gold backing behind the player picture. Common golds are grey. Rares also have that rare player siding, while commons are more bland.

It's the other 4, the common golds. In this case, one home/away set has a triangular striping at the bottom , pointing down to the junk. There is red, then black, then 2-tone gold, then black.

The other home/away set is just red all the way to the bottom, where there is a gold stripe. Very simple design.

And that's all 8. 4 home, 4 away. Hopefully all clarified. All are on the AH now on Ps3.
Thanks for clarifying, that should help.

On a side note anyone willing to lend me their Pinizzotto just to complete my FLA collection? I'll give you collateral+ 5K pucks back once the collection bonus comes in.

edit: console is PS3

Last edited:

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
If anyone is looking for suggestions for LD and you have some extra pucks...

Ryan McDonagh... worth every puck... :yo:

He's paired on my 2nd line with Bogosian and they absolutely tear the ice up.

Mav3rick07

Jul 28, 2007
I'm going to be spending 20 bucks tonight on a few packs.

Am I better off to get 5 jumbo gold premium packs(24 cards) or 10 Gold Premium (12 cards).

Same amount of cards, but I wasn't sure which pack will likely pull a superstar.

OT: Bouwmeester is a ****ing beast on the blueline. So glad I snagged him yesterday.

RSeen

Oct 26, 2011
Toronto
Anyone have any reviews for TOTW Garisson? He looks under priced for how good his stats are.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
Don't swear by any of his pack opening methods, he calls himself "The Worst Pack Opener on YouTube"

ive been meaning to check out his videos on there can someone hook me up with a link, sorry for being lazy im at work and dont wanna scroll through every message trying to find it prior posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad