HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
Has anyone gotten the achievement for having a SOTW player on their team?

I don't really care that much, but I have SOTW Iginla and SOTW Steen and not the achievement. Also I have a Hockey Cures Cancer Tanguay

If anyone has gotten it, how did you do it? Did you get a HUT Live player?

mjwbm146

Jan 29, 2013
If both know how the process goes its 15mins. If you have to explain then it is up the one who is new. I like to explain things pretty precise before starting the process and this far it has gone well. It's 15-30 mins per collection.

Btw, for those who have asked, I will be lending Canucks in the next week and those who have nucks I have Toronto for them.

AHL teams I have are Providence, G.R.Griffins and Hershey Bears.

Edmonton is Taylor Hall short. If I manage to get him then Oilers will be available aswell.

Collateral(s) required, but the ones I've worked before will get it without. 1/3 from the reward goes to me.

Cya next week, PM me if interested.

** PS3 **

Awesome hopefully I can lend some collections from you guys when I get home, right now I'm at work for a couple weeks. I'm on ps3 as well.

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012

I don't really care that much, but I have SOTW Iginla and SOTW Steen and not the achievement. Also I have a Hockey Cures Cancer Tanguay

I got Hut live Kronwall in a pack in the first week and I got the achievement then, I just placed him in my roster and woala.

Last edited:

robis1221

Oct 14, 2012
Lending collections on xbox for 1/3 of the reward.
Florida(NHL)* 37.5k reward
Red and Blue All Stars(NHL) 6k*2 reward
Frolunda(SHL) 15k reward
Leksands(SHL) 15k reward
Orebro(SHL) 15k reward
Chomutov(EHL) 15k reward

You get free 73k for renting all of them.

*If I dont recognize you, I will ask for collateral for Florida.

Ill be lending for like 4 hours, so msg me if you need any of these teams. Id also like to borrow some collections.

Also just collected AIK(SHL) also 15k reward.

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa

I bought TOTW (HUT Live) Alex Steen this morning and got the achievement just for having him in my possession. I've previously pulled HFC Steve Ott and HFC Erik Condra from packs, so I guess they don't count.

---

Re-worked my team a bit this morning, changing up my offense a bit and improving my chemistry:

TOTW Steen - Zetterberg - Voracek (All NSH)
J. Staal - Kesler (C) - Vrbata (A) (All PHX)
Marchand - Ruutu - Kopecky (All FLA)
Paille - Smith - Greening (All OTT but this line will probably change a lot)

Pitkanen - Bogosian (A)
Alzner - Carlson
Erixon - Salo

Varlamov
Khudobin
Lindback
Greiss

All defense and goalies are team changed to Washington. I'm still weak in nets, but I don't like to spend a lot of pucks on goalies.

New additions that I have yet to use are Steen, Zetterberg, and Varlamov. Although I've only played two games with Alzner, Staal, and Kesler in the lineup. I've been in a big slump lately so I really needed to try something new.

I've got some good scoring forwards on the bench... I could fill my bottom six with them but I prefer TWFs and grinders in my bottom six.

---

Anyone wanna try and figure out the riddle? :laugh: id love a free suter

Christ, I have no idea. :laugh:
The last riddle (Chimera) was hilariously easy.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
if suter is gone (nowhere near my xbox right now so i cant check) the giveaways probably over but usually he gives a few hours so id be shocked if hes gone now

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
I bought TOTW (HUT Live) Alex Steen this morning and got the achievement just for having him in my possession. I've previously pulled HFC Steve Ott and HFC Erik Condra from packs, so I guess they don't count.

---

Re-worked my team a bit this morning, changing up my offense a bit and improving my chemistry:

TOTW Steen - Zetterberg - Voracek (All NSH)
J. Staal - Kesler (C) - Vrbata (A) (All PHX)
Marchand - Ruutu - Kopecky (All FLA)
Paille - Smith - Greening (All OTT but this line will probably change a lot)

Pitkanen - Bogosian (A)
Alzner - Carlson
Erixon - Salo

Varlamov
Khudobin
Lindback
Greiss

All defense and goalies are team changed to Washington. I'm still weak in nets, but I don't like to spend a lot of pucks on goalies.

New additions that I have yet to use are Steen, Zetterberg, and Varlamov. Although I've only played two games with Alzner, Staal, and Kesler in the lineup. I've been in a big slump lately so I really needed to try something new.

I've got some good scoring forwards on the bench... I could fill my bottom six with them but I prefer TWFs and grinders in my bottom six.

---

Christ, I have no idea. :laugh:
The last riddle (Chimera) was hilariously easy.

lmfao i was like "Kangaroo.. mk wait wtf basketball ? PIZZA? Why the HELL is there monoply? yea screw dis going to hfboards!"

McRobbiezyg

Oct 21, 2007
kangaroo for his dads jumping, pizza because i'm assuming hes italian.. its really a straight guess but hes kinda the first that came to mind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad