HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevils1

May 14, 2010
I can rent out a WHL collection but its only worth 9k so not sure if ppl want to do that, but let me know

xbox btw

Last edited:

Jurco

Healthy Scratch
Oct 28, 2011
Honestly I can't stand doing collecitons. Rome from Dallas, a 70 something DFD is monopolized at 12,000+ seriously so done

It's because he has a HFC card or whatever this week. Wait till his regular cards are back in the packs and his price will nosedive back to normal.

RW8

Feb 10, 2004
Honestly I can't stand doing collecitons. Rome from Dallas, a 70 something DFD is monopolized at 12,000+ seriously so done

Yea I saw that, he's a gold player too. Doesn't make any sense, I ended up doing it and sold him for slightly more once I got the bonus.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
It was, my mistake!

Do you happen to have Shea Weber too? I'd like to borrow Rask & Weber to complete Nashville. I have a Semin up I wanted to offer as collateral for Price/Subban. I'll give you 1/3 the reward, 14k.

As I said, I don't do them without collateral. I do have Shea as well... Would just be silly to put 350k at risk for a 14k reward. Math doesn't add up. I hope you understand.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Won't Rinne kind of interrupt your ability to collect Nashville? And even then, halfway there. Maybe 2/3rds. Trust isn't one of my strengths I guess.

That's true.

Non Nashville guys then.

Hossa, Kopitar, Couture, Pavelski, Pacioretty, Lucic... we heading somewhere? Plus a Semin that's already online.

I've been on these boards a long time... don't really want to get a bad rep over something as futile as a HUT trade!

Draft Guru

Feb 27, 2002
Long Island
What's up guys? Long time member of HF. Used to write for the site. Used to be a mod here on the forums. Go by Domination x21 on Xbox. Few years back in '09 won the EASHL Championship and got flown out to Vancouver to play the finals at the EA Studio. Never really have ventured over to this section for some reason, but considering I'm a HUT addict right now I'm glad I stumbled upon it.

Anyway, I've been doing a lot of collecting. Right now have the following teams in full:

VAN
ANA
MIN
CLB
STL
EDM

I rent out collections for 50% of the bonus + collateral to protect myself from being scammed.

If interested in some easy pucks, PM me. Again, I'm on Xbox. Thanks.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
We are heading somewhere. Throw in another 2 players 10k+ and i'm in. I'll be on in a little to put them up

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
We are heading somewhere. Throw in another 2 players 10k+ and i'm in. I'll be on in a little to put them up

Vanek & Seidenberg?

Write me on PSN when they're up. ID's Phil Parent. Then on AH, find the Semin by SJDS Lions that's up for 50000. Offer me a contract for him or something to include him in the deal, I'll send it back.

Last edited:

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
I made about 120K this weekend but got dropped out of D1 :(

So I decided to try out some in game line combinations.
Bought:

Richards-Carter-Williams: Richards is downright awful, will probably sell him soon, carter has potential but he needs a winger with speed to offset his size and lack of speed. Williams impressed me with two pp goals in two games.

Brown-Stoll-Frattin: Frattin sucks, Stoll is no where near how good he was last year IMO, and brown surprised me, definitely a guy who will stick around as I found him to be an excellent penalty killer.

Glencross-Cammaleri-Stempniak: Glencross sucks, Stempniak impressed me for his lack of stats (84s across the board), and Cammi is good, has wheels and has a shot, but sucks at faceoffs and could use a big body on his line.

Malone-Filppula-Purcell: Malone is nothing special but he isn't horrible either, Filppula is very solid, just like he was last year, Purcell really impressed me, a good cheap RWer.

Kostitsyn-Legwand-Stalberg: Easily my favorite line I tried out, ahead of the previously mentioned Tampa line. Kostitsyn isn't the fastest, but he is fast enough and has a good pair of hands and a deadly wrister. Legwand is great all around, his shot isn't the best but he is god passing, in front of the net, hands, faceoffs, PKer. Stalberg is absolutely dynamite, beauty one timer too, it's only his hands and deking ability that left something to be desired.

Missiaen in net is AMAZING! Best goalie I have ever used, I got the idea from an Xbox used actually and missiaen posted a shutout in his first game, and some of them were beauties!

I will try to do some more player reviews in the future since I have already achieved my goal of division 1 champ and I am already demoted back to division 2.

I currently have 31K, plus maybe the like 22K I will get from Richards, I will probably keep the rest of the players that I bought.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Vanek & Seidenberg?

Write me on PSN when they're on. ID's Phil Parent. Then on AH, find the Semin by SJDS Lions that's up for 50000. Offer me a contract for him or something to include him in the deal, I'll send it back.

That without the space? Or an underscore? I don't think you can have spaces on PSN.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
That without the space? Or an underscore? I don't think you can have spaces on PSN.

Without, sorry not used to not putting a space there:-p

Actually, Rask and Semin are very close in value, so maybe we can trade them straight up and then I send you the rest of the guys for Weber?

Last edited:

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Without, sorry not used to not putting a space there:-p

Actually, Rask and Semin are very close in value, so maybe we can trade them straight up and then I send you the rest of the guys for Weber?

You've got 7 other guys to send :P I'd rather keep Rask anyway, already having Carolina.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Just got OEL for half the market price :) I'm Yandle away from being Smith away from completing Phoenix :) Yandle is 10k, nice offensive D too.

You've got 7 other guys to send :P I'd rather keep Rask anyway, already having Carolina.

8!

So I'll send you 4 for Weber and 4 for Rask then send you both back + 14k.

Just waiting for you to to put them up.

Last edited:

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
What's the consensus on Kessel? I have him right now because I just completed Toronto and I don't know whether I want to keep him or not. I'm also debating flipping him over to the left wing for the better one-timer.

I must say I LOVE having Phaneuf for my power play. He and TOTW Garrison are both beasts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad