HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
are the NHL Moments Live a good way to get puck or is it pretty hard?

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
More leagues added online!

Since release:
WHL
QMJHL
SHL
Extraliga
SM-Liiga
DEL

Thanks for all the help, guys! Hope you're all enjoying. OHL should be soon. Same with National League.

2.0 release soon? :O

Flyers8

Apr 23, 2013
I have a Giguere that I would give you, but I can't quick even trade him. He mustve been free. Says quick sell +0.

Sorry. :(

No problem, I got one.

I just played the weirdest game. I went down 4-0 in a game so I just decided to try and injure all of the other team's players and see how many penalties I could get. I ended up injuring like three of them, but I somehow tied the game up at 4. I went on to win in a shootout and I finished with 83 hits and 54 penalty minutes. I don't understand how I can win a game where I am shorthanded the entire time, but when I outshoot a guy by a ton and give up less than 10 shots, I lose.

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
More leagues added online!

Since release:
WHL
QMJHL
SHL
Extraliga
SM-Liiga
DEL

Thanks for all the help, guys! Hope you're all enjoying. OHL should be soon. Same with National League.

2.0 release soon? :O

that's awesome, your database makes completing collections 10x easier

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Picking up Phoenix's guys now... just got Klesla for 350... rated 84, nothing to write home about but the market is very buyer friendly right now.

I don't have the pucks for it, but there's a Joonas Rask (worth 30k from what I can see) up for 12k BIN.

akwok

Nov 23, 2011
I am lending PHX and DAL collections on 360 for the next few hours. Please PM me if you need either!

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
Picking up Phoenix's guys now... just got Klesla for 350... rated 84, nothing to write home about but the market is very buyer friendly right now.

I don't have the pucks for it, but there's a Joonas Rask (worth 30k from what I can see) up for 12k BIN.

If it's Ps3, it was 12k start, 15k BIN but I took it. Thanks for the callout :)

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Dammit I keep missing out on guys in my watch list because I get distracted. Now I either have to overpay for Bernier (6750) or wait for someone else to put up a BIN.

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
I'm in a pickle. I need a 2nd line... I have 225k to spend.

If ANYONE has any user
feedback on these players I'd greatly appreciate it:

Hossa
Lucic
T. Hall
Duchene
Kopitar

Any other suggestions for top wingers?

I have Duchene, Kopitar and Hossa and WOW. They're all outstanding for me. Kopitar puts up the most points and crushes with hits, but Duchenes line puts up the most points and he's just impossible to catch and Hossa... Well he just kind of does everything well, solid all around player.

Ampplaca

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto
Thanks a bunch, quick and smooth :thumbu:

Looking to borrow more collections on xbox for 1/3 reward!

sure I can lend you some but not till Saturday or sometime around there as I have 13 people infront of you and have hockey and school as well

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Dammit I keep missing out on guys in my watch list because I get distracted. Now I either have to overpay for Bernier (6750) or wait for someone else to put up a BIN.

And sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself. I refreshed and saw a Bernie BIN for 3K so I bought him...and when I came back to the screen there was one for 2850. Oh well.

Ampplaca

Oct 14, 2013
Toronto
Add me to the list then, I'm definitely down

ok done. btw I have Anaheim, Calgary, Colorado, Florida, Phoenix and St. Louis for the nhl, Sparta from the EHL and should have all 12 teams from the shl by Saturday(currently have 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad