HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Wow, you guys are getting all-star players and I'm struggling to get Gagner haha

HabsTPS

Fire Therrien
Oct 5, 2013
Espoo
Wow, you guys are getting all-star players and I'm struggling to get Gagner haha

I suggest you lend some of the lower reward collections like Czech teams to start. Then once you have enough positive recommendations from other users/enough collateral you can move on to NHL teams. This is how I started with trading collections and now I have a few NHL teams myself to borrow to others. I know at least Pitboy43 has some of the EHL teams so ask him ;)

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Just got a Tavares for 92k... I think that's a steal...

Well I sold mine for 113k. I got him for 105k if remember right, and thought never gonna get even when selling it. So pretty happy all in all.

There are a lot better players than he is in this game.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
PS3

Anyone with Giroux or T.Hooooollll in need of 20-40k? I can lend NHL teams (VAN, CBJ, TOR) for you if you use either one as a collateral. Actually I remember someone I lended used Giroux but I was short of PHI players back then, so I could maybe give you 5k for lending G for me.

So I have PHI and EDM short of G and Hall and as I just got Gaborik I think I don't have use for those two in my lineup. Would just take the rewards and dumb the rest of the players in tradeblock.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012
PS3

Anyone with Giroux or T.Hooooollll in need of 20-40k? I can lend NHL teams (VAN, CBJ, TOR) for you if you use either one as a collateral. Actually I remember someone I lended used Giroux but I was short of PHI players back then, so I could maybe give you 5k for lending G for me.

So I have PHI and EDM short of G and Hall and as I just got Gaborik I think I don't have use for those two in my lineup. Would just take the rewards and dumb the rest of the players in tradeblock.

Can lend both Giroux and Hall if you can up the stakes and give collat.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Can lend both Giroux and Hall if you can up the stakes and give collat.

Umm... Do you mean you need more pucks than 5k? Then I'll pass, I believe I'll get those two in collaterals in some point when lending out those NHL teams.

I'm so greedy... :D

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Hey guys, I need some help. The mobile app is crashing for me every single time I hit the "trading" tab to manage my trade pile. I'm trying to figure out if this is a known issue out there or if this is just happening to me. Can someone try their mobile app out and let me know? This just started happening a couple of days ago.

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Hey guys, I need some help. The mobile app is crashing for me every single time I hit the "trading" tab to manage my trade pile. I'm trying to figure out if this is a known issue out there or if this is just happening to me. Can someone try their mobile app out and let me know? This just started happening a couple of days ago.

Just happened to me. Redownloaded and installed, as well as closed every app now it works, sometimes it still happens though. I think this is a known issue

WickedSlapper

Sep 20, 2011
Just happened to me. Redownloaded and installed, as well as closed every app now it works, sometimes it still happens though. I think this is a known issue

I just tried uninstalling and then reinstalling. No fix, it's crashing all over the place. Highly frustrating.

dpeeezy3

Oct 11, 2013
Umm... Do you mean you need more pucks than 5k? Then I'll pass, I believe I'll get those two in collaterals in some point when lending out those NHL teams.

I'm so greedy... :D

Just did PHI with you before you had to run. I have Hall to so we can complete EDM both ways and COL. Then I'll have SJS done hopefully this week. Check your PSN msgs and our chat.

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
A couple other lines that I was thinking of buying and trying out:
Marchand-Krejci-XXX
Perron-Gagner-Hemsky
Elias-Zajac-Ryder
Hagelin-Brassard/Stepan-Callahan
Moulson-Nielson-Grabner
Booth-Kesler-Hansen

Just having some fun and building up my collection, and hopefully I can sell everything at some point and buy a Toews, Crosby, or Datsyuk.

Really liking my new NSH and TB lines though with Missiaen in net.

HabsTPS

Fire Therrien
Oct 5, 2013
Espoo
For those of you who I promised to do trading with today i'm online now for the next few hours. FLA and PHX available.

Flyers8

Apr 23, 2013
Is anyone available to lend collections to me for 1/3 of the reward this afternoon. I'm on xbox

barkerstv

Oct 13, 2013
I'll be lending out my Prince George (WHL) collection in about an hour. I'm on xbox. It's only 9k, but I'll require no collateral. Just 1/3 of the puck bonus. Nice and easy. PM me if you are interested.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Now that I have some cash I have been completing an average of 2ish collections per day

Hoping I can surpass Bettman that's my goal

;)

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
goodluck with surpassing Bettman, you're gonna need it ;)

lol right now I have

2 NHL collections

6 AHL collections

3 SHL collections

4 and a half National League collections

1 WHL collection

Getting there lol I know he has a lot more though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad