HUT Thread Part 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Bishop frustrates me to no end. He goes from 6 goals on 20 shots to a 41 save performance.

BustaKapanen

May 14, 2011
lol you should try doing collections sometime! It's actually fun finding the cheapest guys on the team etc etc

this ^ ..this is actually the first year ive done collections. in the past i would quicksell or put up for bid every player i didnt want to use. this way is def more time consuming. however game seems more fun cause im not just playing all the time. easy 2 get alil mad after back 2 back crappy losses etc. like others have stated before the games funner when u take alil break. well this is the only game i play so in my case overall gameplay is more enjoyable because of it. having alot more pucks from these collections does help as well. wish i would of done this in past. were there always decent collection bonuses be4? i never even botherd to look.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Bishop frustrates me to no end. He goes from 6 goals on 20 shots to a 41 save performance.

meanwhile over here im having troubles on who to keep! Giguere has played one game and has won it only letting in 2 goals, Miller lost in a shootout (my fault/Lag) but only let in 1 shot and Bobrovsky has been solid for me for a long time now. i bought jiggy to be my backup then pulled miller lol

Also: i think im going to do BUF because i already have miller and want myers and vanek for my team anyways.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Hoping by the weekend il have enough for Lundqvist. My all-time HUT goal was to get Nash, Gabby, and Lundqvist. 2/3 of the way there!

Also considering upgrading my top C from Spezza to Duchene

Thoughts?

Nash-Duchene-Gabby seems like a dirty sick line

Thundermare

Aug 21, 2004
Question for the HUT pros

Does changing a player from LD to RD or team Info has any effect is habilities? Wondering the use for that and the negative side to it, if any?

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
Hoping by the weekend il have enough for Lundqvist. My all-time HUT goal was to get Nash, Gabby, and Lundqvist. 2/3 of the way there!

Also considering upgrading my top C from Spezza to Duchene

Thoughts?

Nash-Duchene-Gabby seems like a dirty sick line

Duchene was the best investment I have made this year in HUT, I don't think I'll ever get rid of him

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
I got Eller, Galchenyuk, Gallagher with 5000 pucks. I sold Gallagher in September for almost 20k. :laugh:

Ducks Ahoy

Effort = overrated
Jun 9, 2013
Orange County
I got Eller, Galchenyuk, Gallagher with 5000 pucks. I sold Gallagher in September for almost 20k. :laugh:

Dude the market in the first week was ridiculous. I pulled Backstrom(center) and Mikko Koivu in one pack and sold both and ended up getting 73K combined:laugh:

ALSO:

Decided to wing and bought a $20 xbox card and I have 5 dollars in my account already. Will be opening all Premium Golds tonight. Will post results:) wish me luck:laugh:

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Dude the market in the first week was ridiculous. I pulled Backstrom(center) and Mikko Koivu in one pack and sold both and ended up getting 73K combined:laugh:

ALSO:

Decided to wing and bought a $20 xbox card and I have 5 dollars in my account already. Will be opening all Premium Golds tonight. Will post results:) wish me luck:laugh:

Good luck! you will literally need it :laugh:

Habsfan09

Oct 5, 2013
meanwhile over here im having troubles on who to keep! Giguere has played one game and has won it only letting in 2 goals, Miller lost in a shootout (my fault/Lag) but only let in 1 shot and Bobrovsky has been solid for me for a long time now. i bought jiggy to be my backup then pulled miller lol

Also: i think im going to do BUF because i already have miller and want myers and vanek for my team anyways.

Just finished Buffalo today, the Miller I got was boosted so I've been using him all day, only let in 1 goal and it was a weird bounce.

Dylonus

May 4, 2009
Pittsburgh
Best pack this year was Eric Staal and Callahan in a jumbo pack for my first pack in NHL 14 (used my returning reward pucks)

Otherwise, I'd gotten Hedman, HUT Live Matt Martin, and two HFC cards (Abdelkader and Rome)

I get jack **** from packs :facepalm:

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Best pack this year was Eric Staal and Callahan in a jumbo pack for my first pack in NHL 14 (used my returning reward pucks)

Otherwise, I'd gotten Hedman, HUT Live Matt Martin, and two HFC cards (Abdelkader and Rome)

I get jack **** from packs :facepalm:

never, ever enter the lottery again lol

PriceIsGod

Jul 15, 2012
You know...
anyone got vanek or myers on xbox there willing to trade or sell? also renting out my jersey collection on xbox if anyone wants to rent it!

TheRealDeal18871

Jun 27, 2013
PA
Haven't been playing HUT much due to work and needing a break in general. Anyways I finally had a good pull from one of my promo packs in Loui Eriksson, changed his team to LA and threw him on a line with Mike Richards and Dustin Brown and the entire line has been good.

Looking for a RW to put with Duchene on my top line, I played a couple games and tried out Hejduk and Downie but wasn't impressed. Wasn't really expecting much either. Thinking of putting Voracek up there and seeing what he can do, not sure who else might be a good fit. I have Landeskog as my LW.

HabsTPS

Fire Therrien
Oct 5, 2013
Espoo
Successfully borrowed my NHL collections to dpeeezy3. No collateral needed, quick and problem free trading!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad