HUT Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindros for the HOF

Jan 3, 2012
anybody have Zatkoff from Manchester? He is the only one I need for the collection PM me if interested in a trade or I can borrow him

Lindros for the HOF

Jan 3, 2012
for Calgary how many away jersey are there I have 4 home and 3 away and can't seem to find the only other one I need. Is it that rate to find I have both Atlanta jersey and only one old school red. Is there a white one??

Silky Mittenz

Sep 26, 2013
opened a mega pack and pulled a TOTW ben bishop, not much else in the pack but bishop was a decent pull

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Right back at ya. Alright, Bettman, let's do it.

alrighty

btw does anyone have this syracuse jersey

9hnAuhr.jpg

need the away version

TDK95

Sep 26, 2013
Oh, also, pro-tip, buy silver packs, especially if you're using actual money. Ten bucks buys you 20 silver packs, that's 240 cards, and at least 60 of those are gonna be players. That's what I did. Pulled a Colton Orr, Jukka Rask (think that's how you spell his name, anyways, he's the only bronze NHLer and he plays for Nashville, goes for a pretty penny), Jonathan Drouin, Nathan Mackinnon, and about half a dozen other silver NHLers. On top of that, 3-4 decent contracts per pack, a 5 duration about every other pack, and pretty frequent Injury Cards, which are undervalued in this game IMO. Worst comes to worst, in a **** pack you auction everything for about 1-1.5k pucks, and most of the time you'll get some pretty valuable cards as well.

snizzbone*

People who are looking for players.. post what console you are on when you do so.

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Time for a lineup and tradelist update:

Team 'OttawaOilers'

**Émile Poirier (55) - **Frédérik Gauthier (64) - **Valentin Zykov (59)

Let me ask you, because I've always wondered, why do you and other people play with silver players? Are they a lot better than stats implying or? Hmmm.

Would love an explanation :D still kinda new to all this trading and stuff

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Ugh, I'm missing three players on Abbotsford. I'm missing a RD, C, and LWer. When i get back on, I'll be more specific. Anyone here have Laing?

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Do you need to know who they are because I have the entire team

If you are on the PS3 did you want to borrow them?

I do have Laing

Shoot, I'm on xbox.

And yeah, I have no idea who I'm missing from the Heat. They aren't updated, so the new players who were sent down aren't on the Heat.

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
I told myself I wouldn't get into the business of flipping, well that only lasted 5 Hours.

Just got

Stastny 86 OVR- 5,000
Heatley 85 OVR- 7,500

I think these are good deals, let me know if im wrong

Hmm, dno about Stastny as i bought him for 2k on Xbox and sold him for 6k this morning... maybe i was lucky tho

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Shoot, I'm on xbox.

And yeah, I have no idea who I'm missing from the Heat. They aren't updated, so the new players who were sent down aren't on the Heat.

In no particular order

LD M. Cundari
RW K. Kolanos
G L Irving
RW A Aliu
C Q Laing
LD C Billins
G J. Macdonald
C B Olson
LW L Bouma
RW M Testwuide
LD C Breen
C B Street
RW G Nemisz
LW C Bancks
C P Byron
RD J Callahan
LD Z McKenzie
LW A Bohmbach
RW R Howse
RD B Lamb
LD J Martin
C G Patterson

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
First mega package (1/2). Pulled Gagner, Lehtonen and HUT-Live card (D.Brassard). Pretty decent stuff!!

Think ill use Gagner but can trade Lehtonen if anyone is interested! Brassard already sold to a friend though.

I love my Bernier too much to let him go as first keeper haha.

getzforfighting*

got a dan boyle in my PREorder pack today! shame i can't sell him, could use the pucks!

snizzbone*

Just completed the Sharks collection :). Way more expensive than I thought it would be.

Leafs For Life*

Just need three more jerseys and I'll have Calgary completed :yo:

Could I borrow that one lol, have 0 pucks after BIN Seguin for 10K, and then seeing him put up for bid with 20 min left, 50 pucks fml

edit: I'll give you 7500 of the reward also

Last edited by a moderator:

Kylington

Slim Shady
Jan 17, 2013
Thought i'd share my roster with you guys!

Saad(C)-Gagner-Vrbata
P.Bouchard-Zibanejad(A)-Read(A)
Pääjärvi-Turris-Kassian
Torres-Shore-Shaw

Garrison-Faulk
Gunnarsson-Spurgeon
Greene-A.Larsson

Bernier/Elliott

Call me crazy with the grinders, but some guy on this forum said it's more about checking than speed this year, and i agree! I've had huge success compared to when I had glass cannons! I really feel a difference. :)

Open for suggestions if anyone feel I should change something!

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Call me crazy with the grinders, but some guy on this forum said it's more about checking than speed this year, and i agree! I've had huge success compared to when I had glass cannons! I really feel a difference. :)

Open for suggestions if anyone feel I should change something!

If you like grinders the HUT Live Callahan is a monster.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad