HUT Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

presidentCarter

Waterbury Open?
Jan 3, 2013
Worldwide
ANybody have Marleau, Jeff Carter, Myers, or Burns this year?
I'd appreciate if you could tell me if they're worth picking up!

Jeff Carter is 1000x better than last year's. Beauty of a shot and strong on the puck. Not the fastest of course, but not the slowest. +1.0 PPG player.

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
Jeff Carter is 1000x better than last year's. Beauty of a shot and strong on the puck. Not the fastest of course, but not the slowest. +1.0 PPG player.

Thanks. I was thinking of picking one of those guys up. Marleau's stats look a lot worse than they did last year so I'm hesitant to dish out the 40K+ for him. Jeff seems like a better deal at ~50K, just worried he's too slow to be a good sniper and too small to be a good PWF

Any feedback on the other guys? Myers seems like a good deal for around 60K...Considering that all the other big Dmen go for 100K+

Last edited:

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
Just pulled a McDavid in a silver pack. Pretty sad when you pull way better cards in silver packs than in golds, which has been my case since day one of this game.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Just pulled a McDavid in a silver pack. Pretty sad when you pull way better cards in silver packs than in golds, which has been my case since day one of this game.

I haven't had nearly that kind of luck with silvers. Granted, I've only opened 5-6 silvers, but I have not pulled a single rare silver player in any of them.

tv14

Cam Dadbot
Feb 12, 2008
Alberta
I haven't had nearly that kind of luck with silvers. Granted, I've only opened 5-6 silvers, but I have not pulled a single rare silver player in any of them.

Its funny. I usually get atleast one good card in silvers, and crap all in golds.

Silvers I've gotten McDavid, Reinhart, Zadorov, Murphy, Hutchinson, Hoffman, duration cards, etc. All valuable cards, than today I buy a gold one and just like every time I buy one I get scrubs like Reghr, Thorburn, Letestu, etc. Its actually hilarious.

NeedleInTheHay

Mar 26, 2008
I think I played against him yesterday, too. (My entire team is ~80, I have one 85, Phillips)

I also beat him 10-1. He then sent me a message that said "nice ice tilt." I thought it was funny considering he had 5 shots, 1:15 TOA, and 24 PIM.

I also played that dude last night, he must be really terrible for as much as he plays. I beat him 3-0.

6 Karlsson 5

Aug 9, 2012
just started HUT got 23 503 pucks to start. Not bad i stoped playing a mid december. Any tips in regards to the market?

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
just started HUT got 23 503 pucks to start. Not bad i stoped playing a mid december. Any tips in regards to the market?

Best time to buy is when promos come out, and at midnight western time

check out market values, find your steals. silvers are more expensive than golds because not that many people open silver packs

collecting AHL collections and borrowing them from others is an easy fast way to earn pucks

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad