HUT Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
it helps of you already have quite a few of the players. for instance i had 10 players from the adirondack set before i tried completing it

I have finished 4 AHL collections in the past week and a half without having any of the players so not necessarily

You have to strategically choose which team you want to collect. Like Milwaukee was simple for me and took like a day, but Iowa took a week because Kuemper and Medvec weren't on the market and when they were I got into bidding wars for them, spent about 6K on those 2 alone

So basically you have to look at how many pieces are needed for te collection, how many are on the market, and how many silvers are gonna cost you big bucks in the collection

FlyingRed752

Sep 26, 2013
Time for a roster update for me as well!
Italicized = New Addition

Havlat - Duchene - Pominvile
Lupul - Vermette - Stalberg
Miller - Nyquist - Eaves
Tatar - Andersson - Ferraro

Bouwmeester - Carle
Nick Schultz - Wisniewski
B. Lashoff - Nicastro

Bishop - McElhinney

Coach: Samuels

Bench: Zibanejad, Helm, Read, Saad, Gustavsson, Meszaros

Next Up: I am planning on getting a Bogosian to play with JBo

Pucks: 13K

And I still have Grand Rapids available to loan to trustworthy people for 5K in return (1/3 of the reward)

Duke749

Savannah Ghost Pirates
Apr 6, 2010
Canton, Georgia
Talk about ice tilt, I just lost 6-0 to a guy with a goalie rated 50. I peppered him with 46 shots and I couldn't buy a goal. The best player he had on his team was Marc Andre Beregeron. FML

You have to explain a couple things to me on this one. :laugh: First of all, at the risk of sounding rude how exactly did you give up 6 goals?? :huh: And then, how did you manage to get 46 shots? That's nuts. Don't think I've ever broke 40 yet, although I can't confirm or deny it really. And I've yet to give up 6 goals despite having 70ovr goalies and mostly 60s in my lineup. Seems like such an anomaly. :laugh:

Hrad

Dec 30, 2009
You have to explain a couple things to me on this one. :laugh: First of all, at the risk of sounding rude how exactly did you give up 6 goals?? :huh: And then, how did you manage to get 46 shots? That's nuts. Don't think I've ever broke 40 yet, although I can't confirm or deny it really. And I've yet to give up 6 goals despite having 70ovr goalies and mostly 60s in my lineup. Seems like such an anomaly. :laugh:

Explains why you've never experienced this son

Billy Mays Here*

Still need Menard and Smith to complete my North Bay Battalion collection.

Let's start trading collections now.

Billy Mays Here*

Opened one Mega Pack, best player was Lehner.

Yeah, no, not opening another one.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
also if anyone wants to trade collections on ps3 give me an hour and ill be able to

Mkm29

Aug 26, 2008
Hey, guys I have the complete Rochester Americans (AHL) collection (15k bonus). Willing to switch it with someone for another collection. I'm on XBOX 360, PM if you're interested.

Also, different people keep mentioning that ice tilt is influenced by having bad goalies (low OVRs) and/ or bad players on your roster, is this true/ confirmed?

Leafs For Life*

Hey, guys I have the complete Rochester Americans (AHL) collection (15k bonus). Willing to switch it with someone for another collection. I'm on XBOX 360, PM if you're interested.

Also, different people keep mentioning that ice tilt is influenced by having bad goalies (low OVRs) and/ or bad players on your roster, is this true/ confirmed?

Can you pretty please lend that to me? I will give collateral that we swap back after the collection bonus.

Or RangerGuru?

Last edited by a moderator:

snizzbone*

Training must be glitched or something. Put a bunch of leftover +4 and +3 training cards on a bunch of players and after six games they still haven't disappeared.

Sometimes stats don't register and glitch out. Turn your xbox off and see if that works. If not, remove everyone from your lineup, make a new lineup, delete the old lineup, and see if that works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad