HUT Thread Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Billy Mays Here*

Excellent, first collection transaction with RangerGuru went smoothly. On to the next one.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
ill be trading collections shortly. heres all the collections i currently have

abbotsford 15k reward
adirondack 15k reward
albany 15k reward
bridgeport 15k reward
charlotte 15k reward
texas 15k reward
sm-liiga blues 15k reward
national league ambri-piotta 21k reward

ps3

Billy Mays Here*

abbotsford 15k reward
adirondack 15k reward
albany 15k reward
bridgeport 15k reward
charlotte 15k reward
texas 15k reward

ps3

Alright, after I'm done with Ranger I'll PM you. Don't have any collections completed yet so can I just give you 5k for the transaction (or more in the case of the ambri-piotta team)? That's what Ranger and I are doing right now.

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
Alright, after I'm done with Ranger I'll PM you. Don't have any collections completed yet so can I just give you 5k for the transaction (or more in the case of the ambri-piotta team)? That's what Ranger and I are doing right now.

yeah a 3rd of the reward is fine by me

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013

abbotsford 15k reward
adirondack 15k reward
albany 15k reward
bridgeport 15k reward
charlotte 15k reward
texas 15k reward

ps3

After I'm done with Mays I will PM you as well. I also have Abbotsford done so we can eliminate that. But I have Iowa, Milwaukee, and Wochester done as well so we can swap and maybe il pay you 1/3 the reward for your others

jbell886

Sep 6, 2009
After I'm done with Mays I will PM you as well. I also have Abbotsford done so we can eliminate that. But I have Iowa, Milwaukee, and Wochester done as well so we can swap and maybe il pay you 1/3 the reward for your others

ill do billy first then ill trade with you

TDK95

Sep 26, 2013
Help Playing the Market?

This is my second year playing HUT and I've already got a pretty decent team so far (Most players around 83-85 overall). I make most of my pucks through reselling Change Team and Training cards, and through buying up cards for prices cheaper than their quicksell.

I've got a little less than 30k pucks right now and I want to start looking at flipping player cards, something I've never really done before. What search requirements would you guys recommend I enter in when looking for steals, and what time should I be looking for cards at? (I'm guessing right before the hour mark has the most undervalued players, but I assume everyone else checks there as well.) Any good ground rules you guys like to follow when flipping players? I'm kinda new to it, so any advice would be appreciated.

I'm on Xbox, btw, if that matters at all. Thanks guys!

Mkm29

Aug 26, 2008
Can you pretty please lend that to me? I will give collateral that we swap back after the collection bonus.

Or RangerGuru?

Sure, PM me how you want to do this.

If anyone else wants it too, I'll lend it as soon as I get it back.

megajake

Aug 24, 2009
Anybody lending anything on xbox? I would pay a portion, and I did this before with Deku.

megajake

Aug 24, 2009
This is my second year playing HUT and I've already got a pretty decent team so far (Most players around 83-85 overall). I make most of my pucks through reselling Change Team and Training cards, and through buying up cards for prices cheaper than their quicksell.

I've got a little less than 30k pucks right now and I want to start looking at flipping player cards, something I've never really done before. What search requirements would you guys recommend I enter in when looking for steals, and what time should I be looking for cards at? (I'm guessing right before the hour mark has the most undervalued players, but I assume everyone else checks there as well.) Any good ground rules you guys like to follow when flipping players? I'm kinda new to it, so any advice would be appreciated.

I'm on Xbox, btw, if that matters at all. Thanks guys!

You have to get familiar with the market, to see what guys go for. SO if you see someone go for less then most you seen, and there is a decent profit to be made, pounce on it.

Mkm29

Aug 26, 2008
Anybody lending anything on xbox? I would pay a portion, and I did this before with Deku.

I'm lending the AHL Rochester Americans. PM me how you want to do this if you're interested. XBOX 360. Reward for it 15k like all AHL teams.

The Press Express

Sep 16, 2012
@PressDontStress
I told myself I wouldn't get into the business of flipping, well that only lasted 5 Hours.

Just got

Stastny 86 OVR- 5,000
Heatley 85 OVR- 7,500

I think these are good deals, let me know if im wrong

liquid swords

bring the ruckus
Apr 17, 2006
buffalo
so i pulled gaborik yesterday...

got my free packs for season ticket and pre ordering today. opened the preorder pack and pulled a kesler. haha the hut gods are smiling upon me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot