HUT Thread: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Opened a pack yesterday and pulled a Duchene (which also allowed me to complete the Avs). Who's spot should he take? My current centers are...

Kopitar (Captain)
H. Sedin
TOTW M. Richards
Couture

Sedin or Richards. Give Duchene the minutes, he will prove how good he is. Trust me.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Looking for an Eberle SOTW.

Have the following For Trade:

Movember Galchenyuk
SOTW Enstrom
SOTW Pavelski

PS3 - OttawaOilers - SenzFan2.

Winger14

Sep 17, 2013
Last 4 games consists of 3 OT losses and one where I lost on a goal with 1.7 seconds left (faceoff with 3 seconds left, wrister from the point). Oh and one of the OT losses was a pass from behind the net that hit my goalie and went in. FFS

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Boooo!!

Bought two promopacks. Best card was easily C to LW position change card. :cry:

Consider SJ done, missing only couple of scraps. I got Couture for 55k and Patty M for 30k. Ended up paying fatty 140k. All three untouched. Combined price is pretty basic I assume? I just hope there are trusted people here who haven't done Sharks yet...

Also Biel from National League done.

Haven't played a single game in a week or so. Guess it's time for break from lending, soon.

Last edited:

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
Just need to borrow a few colletions in order to finish Philly, Giroux the big boy is mine!

My team right now:

Might On Ice
Division 1

Giroux (C) 92- Tavares HFC (A) 92- Nash 90
Kessel 88-HFC Duchene (A) 88- Hossa 89
Pomminville 87-Kesler 87-Voracek 88
Booth 81-Helm 84-TOTW Chimera 84

TOTW Yandle 87- TOTW Big Buff 89
Bouwmeester 86- Bogosian 86
Sidenburg 87-Hedman 86

Bobrovsky 84- Niemi 84

If you want to borrow Philly, first off its on PS3, secondly you must have 250k collateral. Reward is 39k, you keep 23 I get 16.

Last edited:

Persona5

Apr 22, 2013
Nashville
I generally don't buy packs much at all but right before I went to bed I figured why not throw 25K at one of those new packs and see what I get. Pulled a Carey Price! Maybe I should open packs more often but then again I have really bad luck doing it until last night.

Anyone use Price and if so how good is he in HUT this year. I'm probably just going to stick with my Lindback as he has been awesome so far for me. 1.17 GAA with a 93 save perecentage. He is 17-1. Should I give Price a shot or should I just sell him?

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I generally don't buy packs much at all but right before I went to bed I figured why not throw 25K at one of those new packs and see what I get. Pulled a Carey Price! Maybe I should open packs more often but then again I have really bad luck doing it until last night.

Anyone use Price and if so how good is he in HUT this year. I'm probably just going to stick with my Lindback as he has been awesome so far for me. 1.17 GAA with a 93 save perecentage. He is 17-1. Should I give Price a shot or should I just sell him?

Goalies are usually worth a bit more UT, so sell him while hes UT

steviek3b

Feb 18, 2005
Northern, NJ
Anyone ever see this before. I bid 50 puckson a WHL player last night. He is one of the last players I need from this team. I came back later, after the auction had expired and found out that I won him for 4,593 pucks.

First of all, I didn't bid 4,593, I bid 50 and secondly, I thought that the bids went in increments of 50 so I am not even sure how I could you could win with such a strange number as 4,593.

Also, this was done on the ios app. I have not had any problems with this until now.

If anyone is interested, I have a pic but would have to upload it somewhere.

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
My current team is my favorite so far this year just so fun to use.

Stamkos- Duchene- Malkin
Lemieux- Gretzky- Hall
totw Chimera- Carter- totw skinner
totw vrbata- totw boyle- totw raymond

Seabrook- Suter
Doughty - Mo Alzner
Myers - Letang

Lundqvist
Lehtonen

I think I played you last night on xbox around 7pm est?
team name vikingfuneral on xbox

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
I think I played you last night on xbox around 7pm est?
team name vikingfuneral on xbox

I believe you started Lehtonen. Hossa scored with about 20 seconds left to win it for me

Roster:

E. Kane - Bergeron - Hossa
Landeskog - Duchene - Kessel
Paccioretty - Kesler - Benn
Eriksson - Helm - Grabner

OEL - Jones (HFC)
Bouwmeester - Seabrook
Mcdonagh - Bogosian

Rinne

steafo

Sep 26, 2005
Michigan
If it was you, I apologize for the "glitchy" aggressive faceoff snipe from Kessel. I normally don't rely on that crap but it's been happening to me so much I have adopted it.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
teams to lend :)
I worked with this user yesterday morning, he does well and has both Sedins as collateral. Should be enough for the not so pricy NHL teams. I'd lend to you but have to rot here in work. Try to be online at tomorrow morning!

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Anyone ever see this before. I bid 50 puckson a WHL player last night. He is one of the last players I need from this team. I came back later, after the auction had expired and found out that I won him for 4,593 pucks.

First of all, I didn't bid 4,593, I bid 50 and secondly, I thought that the bids went in increments of 50 so I am not even sure how I could you could win with such a strange number as 4,593.

Also, this was done on the ios app. I have not had any problems with this until now.

Did the pucks actually come out of your account?

The only thing I can think of is that the guy who put up the card accepted a trade offer and the puck total that he was offered was 4,593. I know that I have bid and won on cards and they show up on my app as "expired" and in red letters, even though I actually won them. Not sure if that's the case here but it's the best I can come up with.

EA really needs to fix more bugs with the App.

TheQuackAttack

Jan 11, 2012

If you also didn't get the card, then he simply got 4593 in a trade.
If you got it, and all you had was 4593, then you bid in such a way that you threw all your pucks into the bid, not 50.

That aside, I have no idea. The only way to bid in those increments is to have that many pucks or to have under 1m, scroll to what you have, and decrease it until you're at what you want to bid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad