HUT Thread: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumty

Aug 18, 2012
Finland
Im lending Jokerit from sm-liiga and Edmonton Oilers. Cant contact pm messages so send me a msg in xbox if need those. Gamertag Nikoturkki

Jurgy25

Sep 20, 2005
San Jose
Yeah, inna little while here.

Ended up opening 5 promo packs-

Mostly quick sells, +5 all player, a handful of change teams and an Eric Staal.

Bought 2 17.5 k packs and pulled a Patrick Kane! Up at PS3 AH for 318k.

Will probably end up getting Erik Karlsson.

jets18

Aug 2, 2013
Barrie Ontario
Thanks to Mattymo35, I finished 4 SHL Teams
AIK
Lulea HF
Brynas
Orebro

available for rent for 1/3

PS3

Also bought 5 gold packs, best players were Skinner and Paajarvi, and had them both :(

Alex72

Sep 23, 2012
Would anyone swap pucks or players for Xbox $$ I don't have PayPal but I can just go get a Xbox gift card either 15, 25, or 50$ and what could I get from that, if anyone interested pm me. I've also got one the old 2800 point ones(40$) that I haven't scratched the code off yet, no interest in really buying anythig off Xbox and I already have a 40$ card so that's probably what I'm most willing to spend.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Anyone on Xbox want to trade me something or buy a TOTW (heavy hitter) Boychuk? I'm pretty sure he has like 89chk. I just dont need him.

JHabs61

Jan 9, 2011
Saw that Leksands and Orebro have 10 or less players on the team, and 12-13 items each.. so I go to do them, and I didn't know every piece is 1-2k or more lol. But I did complete them, and I put everything back up... pieces are up for a fair amount, Jhabs61 on psn.

AvsFanJosh

Aug 27, 2011
Saskatoon, SK
Hey guys im a bad gambler and my team is worth about 400k , is it worth it to sell everyone and go crazy opening packs and hope to get lucky? I will be extremely pissed if I lose everything so what do you guys think lol?

Draisaitl

Dude, where's Makar?
Oct 18, 2013
Berlin
giphy.com
Hey guys im a bad gambler and my team is worth about 400k , is it worth it to sell everyone and go crazy opening packs and hope to get lucky? I will be extremely pissed if I lose everything so what do you guys think lol?

if you get pissed easily, maybe the worest idea you ever had :D

Nayrb

Oct 10, 2011
Memphis
I hate the winter classic rink. So so much.

Is anyone interested in lending/borrowing in the morning?

I have several national league teams worth 21k and only ask 9k back. I am looking to borrow any teams other than NHL ( I am looking to get those on my own)

PM me - on Xbox 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad