HUT Thread: Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nathan MacKinnon

Believe in BLUE
Jun 24, 2012
Surrey, BC
I was considering him too. How's his speed? Just hope he's not too slow..

I'll get him for sure if he's as good as he was last year. Decent speed?
Joe Thornton is a mother ****ing truck he isn't that slow but speed is overrated in this game he is a steaming pile of dont give a **** he just steamrolls his way to the net

ViewsFromThe6ix

Zachary on the Attackary
Oct 17, 2013
6ix
I was considering him too. How's his speed? Just hope he's not too slow..

I'll get him for sure if he's as good as he was last year. Decent speed?

Joe Thornton is a mother ****ing truck he isn't that slow but speed is overrated in this game he is a steaming pile of dont give a **** he just steamrolls his way to the net

+1 This guy tells the truth. he doesnt need speed hes a bulldozer

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
OK, so I picked up Movember Ryan for 78K BIN on PS3. Was the cheapest BIN price by about 25-30K at the time and considering the regular card goes for 40-50K and the +2 TOTW version was going for around 200K, I think I got a decent deal.

My new lineup will be:

Parise - Pavelski (C) - Mo Ryan (A)
Pacioretty (A) - Kesler - TOTW Pominville
HFC Foligno - Koivu - TOTW Backes
Mo Moulson - Stastny - TOTW Callahan

yes-fight-fight.gif

FrankCH

Oct 9, 2013
So with what some of you just said do you guys prefer someone like Joe Thornton instead of a guy like Matt Duchene? I like Duchene but he's the same price as Thornton so I might make the change if it is actually worth it.

Thanks!!!

Penguins23

Le Magnifique
Dec 14, 2006
NB Canada
So with what some of you just said do you guys prefer someone like Joe Thornton instead of a guy like Matt Duchene? I like Duchene but he's the same price as Thornton so I might make the change if it is actually worth it.

Thanks!!!

That's for you to decide. It depends on your style of play. Two very good yet very different centers.

FrankCH

Oct 9, 2013
That's for you to decide. It depends on your style of play. Two very good yet very different centers.

Well my first line is Nash - Kesler - TOTW Backes and I really love them because the're big and tough to get off the puck so I might really like Thornton after all.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Need some advice...

Someone just offered 100k + Spezza + Ryan for my HFC Giroux.

No?

Edit: nvm. Value's not there imo.

All Swede No Fin

Jan 12, 2011
Pittsburgh
Market fluctuates a ton this year, would not be accurate at all plus it would be a ton of work unfortunately

Yeah I've noticed that...ah well...I started my own (only players 85ish +) just to get an idea of what costs what. Truthfully those are really the only ones that differ and fluctuate, all others are usually 600 and under.

BostonBruins77

Nov 8, 2013
Boston

Thanks!!!

I have both on my team and they are both awesome, but i will say i like Duchene better, his shot is awesome and hes fast. But joe also has a great shot and like others have said is a bulldozer.

PriceIsGod

Carey Please :)
Jul 15, 2012
You know...
Just bought EDM collection for 90K and an hfc Duchene. pretty satisfied, only paid 80K for duchene for thats 170K and i really wanted hall :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad