HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
@Beauner I was able to snag a Fedotenko this morning. Let me know when we can make the exchange
holy shit really? Wow. I looked all evening yesterday and nothing popped up. Not even his 83 overall (which I actually do have, but who needs at 83 at this point in the game :naughty:). If you wanna put it up for some ridiculous price I'll send a trade offer once I get home.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
holy **** really? Wow. I looked all evening yesterday and nothing popped up. Not even his 83 overall (which I actually do have, but who needs at 83 at this point in the game :naughty:). If you wanna put it up for some ridiculous price I'll send a trade offer once I get home.

Yeah, I'm at work right now, so when I get home I'll list it for the max time and a crazy price. If someone buys it for 10M, I'd be shocked, but I'll be HUT rich.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Thought the prices of 87-90 overall players would drop a lot more than they have with all the 90-99 players now in the game. Guess I'm going to have to survive with 85/86 players.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
haha if someone buys it for that much I wouldn't even be mad.

Putting him up now. Listed for 3 days and at 10M buy now. My team name is UPly2WinTheGame If you can let me know when you put the trade proposal in, that would be great.

Snip Genos

GO LEAFS GO
Jun 14, 2007
Ontario
Hey do you guys think there will be a June monthly collectible? I’m thinking I’ll get Clarke for May but not sure if I should just spend the rest of my collectibles on those packs or just save them for next month

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Hey do you guys think there will be a June monthly collectible? I’m thinking I’ll get Clarke for May but not sure if I should just spend the rest of my collectibles on those packs or just save them for next month
There will probably be some kind of reward. My guess is just packs

ElectricDreamMachine

Nov 5, 2013
Pretty lame that everything is untradeable from the monthly collectible trade in packs. Saved 20 collectibles for the for the extreme pack and best pull was a silver collectible :help:.

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
Finally some reroll luck - pulled a 95 Rinne! He’s a tall goalie as well so should be an awesome card. First reroll pull over an 86 all year for me.

j616p

Jan 31, 2019
I pulled a 94 diamond lieno yesterday from a reroll, was shocked to get something other than a base card or a dup alumni.
Does anyone ever have any luck with the packs?

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Finally some reroll luck - pulled a 95 Rinne! He’s a tall goalie as well so should be an awesome card. First reroll pull over an 86 all year for me.
I rerolled him as well, how has he played for you? His first 5 games for me he was 0-5 and not super impressive. Thinking of going back to Luukkonen full time which is unfortunate because rerolling him is unreal

astrobuck

Aug 13, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
I pulled a 94 diamond lieno yesterday from a reroll, was shocked to get something other than a base card or a dup alumni.
Does anyone ever have any luck with the packs?
My 6 year old has re-rolled a SC Josh Anderson (now a 99 OVR), a SC Eberle (92 OVR), and an 88 Flashback Rick Nash. Out of normal packs, he got a Playoff Predictor Dubois which is now a 98 OVR. The best I've ever re-rolled was an 83 PTP Halak.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
My 6 year old has re-rolled a SC Josh Anderson (now a 99 OVR), a SC Eberle (92 OVR), and an 88 Flashback Rick Nash. Out of normal packs, he got a Playoff Predictor Dubois which is now a 98 OVR. The best I've ever re-rolled was an 83 PTP Halak.

That’s nuts!

I re-rolled a 93 Hossa in December but he’s my only roster-worthy re-roll the entire year. I did pack a SC Shark who got up to 93 which I sold off.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
Curious... what are Diamond cards actually worth? Last night I pulled one of the 92 overall QMJHL players. Now, a 92 overall isn't super impressive at this point, however you do have the rarity factor. But, how much demand is there actually for someone a lot of people probably don't even know?

I saw other ones around 90-100k, but the one I listed was the only one on the market. I listed it for about 85k since I didn't want to wait too long to get someone to buy it. I probably left a few thousand on the table but at 100k would anyone even bite?

RangerGuru

May 14, 2013
I rerolled him as well, how has he played for you? His first 5 games for me he was 0-5 and not super impressive. Thinking of going back to Luukkonen full time which is unfortunate because rerolling him is unreal
He’s been quite solid actually - I was using 90 SC Jones and he’s a noticable improvement - first game he made 2 diving one timer saves for me, I’m 6-2 with him so far. Hope you have similar success if you stick with him!

Reactions: Beauner

Llamamoto

Nice Bison. Kind Bison. Yep.
Sep 5, 2018
Hey guys.

Has this ever happened to you when playing HUT: I bought a gold consumables pack, but I can't find any of them when trying to apply it to a player. I checked in my collection, and they are there, but I don't know how to put it onto the consumables page where I can apply to a player on edit lineup.

If you guys know what to do, it would be a huge help.

Edit: I just restarted my XBox and they showed up lol.

Last edited:

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Got extremely lucky today, re-rolling a FB 99 Eric Staal. Also re-rolled a 93 left shot who looks really good, but I have a lot of players fighting for a few left shot spots.

Nolan (93) - Brind'Amour (99) - Staal (99)
Gartner (91) - Forsberg (97) - Kane (99)
Spezza (92) - Messier (96) - Sakic (94)
Mikita (94) - Nieuwendyk (90) - Hossa (93)

MacInnis (91) - Chabot (99)
Subban (99) - Pronger (92)
Chelios (93) - Coffey (89)

Scott (93)

I'm 74 wins away from 97 Nolan, so that upgrade will be nice. I have 13/18 collectibles I've collected for free for a SCP choice pack. And then I've got 312,000 to spend as well. I'm thinking the SCP player will hopefully take care of my right-shot (along with the 97 Nolan upgrade), so I might invest that 300k into upgrading Pronger to his legend version and maybe upgrading Coffey or MacInnis/Chelios to Karlsson or something.

Reactions: Beauner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad