Not a bad re roll

Attachments

• 3CC1114A-DA5D-4F8E-AC73-8270A6256ABC.jpeg
    3CC1114A-DA5D-4F8E-AC73-8270A6256ABC.jpeg
    273.5 KB · Views: 20

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
I want one of these all star players, because if the games are a shootout/you get one of the top players there’s going to some major boosts, but to complete the sets is impossible without putting money in. Which I don’t do. There’s literally 1 competitive season and you need 16 collectibles for a set. I have about 200K coins but every player is about 300-350

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
I want one of these all star players, because if the games are a shootout/you get one of the top players there’s going to some major boosts, but to complete the sets is impossible without putting money in. Which I don’t do. There’s literally 1 competitive season and you need 16 collectibles for a set. I have about 200K coins but every player is about 300-350

Did you see the post on Reddit using last year's stats for the All-Star weekend on these cards? Boeser would've been the best card at 92 OVR and most would've been a 90. Hardly worth over 300k and the synergies aren't great either.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Did you see the post on Reddit using last year's stats for the All-Star weekend on these cards? Boeser would've been the best card at 92 OVR and most would've been a 90. Hardly worth over 300k and the synergies aren't great either.

I didn’t see that, thanks for the heads up, probably would have splurged some coins on it

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I think I'm done with this game. The games against other D1 players are such teeth grinding. Got over 3m coins for sale on PS4, $12/100k but I'd rather just send you the player you are looking to buy for a price we agree.

Last edited:

Toene

Y'en aura pas de facile
Nov 17, 2014
I think I'm done with this game. The games against other D1 players are such teeth grinding. Got over 3m coins for sale, $12/100k but I'd rather just send you the player you are looking to buy for a price we agree.

Which console?

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Wow no problem with your prices, but a Lemiux or Gretzky would be worth $300 cash?! I should sell my team to fund next year's game.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Wow no problem with your prices, but a Lemiux or Gretzky would be worth $300 cash?! I should sell my team to fund next year's game.
Yep, that's about it. Ppl on reddit sell their coins for 13usd per 100k. I'm willing to drop my prices little bit if someone wants to buy a mill or more at once.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
I wish gameplay in draft champions was the same in regular HUT. I win 9 out of 10 DC games and the gameplay is actually fun. Probably because there's not a whole lot at stake.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Well, logged in for the daily collectable and did the usual trade pile filling bronze pack method session, pulled ASG Holtby! Miracles happen when you don't need them to happen anymore!

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
I think I'm done with this game. The games against other D1 players are such teeth grinding. Got over 3m coins for sale on PS4, $12/100k but I'd rather just send you the player you are looking to buy for a price we agree.

Damn, this really puts into perspective how much people really spend in HUT. I'm sure some people are in the thousands, which is pretty crazy just to give you an advantage in NHL for one year.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
My gold plus pack from HC had 4 gold rares.... three 80 overalls and an 83. Gotta love it.
Damn, this really puts into perspective how much people really spend in HUT. I'm sure some people are in the thousands, which is pretty crazy just to give you an advantage in NHL for one year.
I don't even know why you'd need to spend that much considering how many legends you can get for free. If you're dead set on getting Lemieux or Gretzky then okay... I could maybe see it. But there's no reason to drop loads of extra cash

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I don't even know why you'd need to spend that much considering how many legends you can get for free. If you're dead set on getting Lemieux or Gretzky then okay... I could maybe see it. But there's no reason to drop loads of extra cash
While I agree with you, we also have to give credit to the guys who drop the cashloads on points. Without them the market would be quite overpriced, what it almost is already.

Does anyone have a theory what sets we will see in couple days in the All-Star section? The current ones expire in ~4 days or something, but the promotion still goes for two more weeks?

scallionjj11

FOREVERALFIE
Jun 10, 2009
East Coast
While I agree with you, we also have to give credit to the guys who drop the cashloads on points. Without them the market would be quite overpriced, what it almost is already.

Does anyone have a theory what sets we will see in couple days in the All-Star section? The current ones expire in ~4 days or something, but the promotion still goes for two more weeks?

i thought you quit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad