HUT Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Packs are trash this year. Save coins and buy the guys you want

This. Literally the only packs worth it were the Black Friday packs or whatever, but even then you weren’t guaranteed top cards from them.

And do your SETS. I’ve pulled great stuff. 86 Laine, 88 PT Kane, 86 OEL, etc. worth the chance of trading two rare golds for one.

Reactions: Beauner

Clownish

Jan 1, 2014
Are Gold Plus packs worth taking a chance on? Or should I save my coins

2,500 coin bronze packs are good low risk lottery tickets that could have something good. Sometimes I'll pull a gold jersey and that instantly makes a small profit on the purchase. If you're expecting any pack to give you anything good though you're going to be disappointed. Bronze packs are just a good way to scratch the pack-ripping itch.

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I just pulled Coffey from the re roll set.

Friggin’ love those even though I do burn tons of coins in between great pulls

Hands down my best pull from them besides the 88PT Kane.

It is odd, though - both of them came from the five gold common re roll and not the two gold rare re roll. I wonder if the chance is slightly better with the former.

Last edited:
Reactions: dim jim

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
I just pulled Coffey from the re roll set.

Friggin’ love those even though you do burn tons of coins in between great pulls

Hands down my best pull from them besides the 88PT Kane.

It is odd, though - both of them came from the five gold common re roll and not the two gold rare re roll. I wonder if the chance is slightly better with the former.
My best pull came from the 5 commons as well.

Odd.

Reactions: KJoe88

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Well I feel like we could just keep tabs on this subject for the future.

See what other great pulls we get and from which re roll

voiceofytown

Jun 15, 2006
I only need around 25 or so more Jan Collectibles for legends Mikita.

I’m 15 set completions away from legends Sakic.

And I just purchased 89 PT Pavelski.

Nice three pickups. I’m pretty excited.

How are u getting so many coolectables?? dailys? i login 2x a day but im only gonna make it to the gold pack tier

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
How are u getting so many coolectables?? dailys? i login 2x a day but im only gonna make it to the gold pack tier
login 2x per day plus completing daily objectives. Also there's a few challenges that give you collectibles. If you average 3 a day you should be good for the monthly legend

voiceofytown

Jun 15, 2006
login 2x per day plus completing daily objectives. Also there's a few challenges that give you collectibles. If you average 3 a day you should be good for the monthly legend

Interesting thanks! I will have to try this i don't have time to grind the dailys as i am not always available at nights. In another 5 days i will have the gold pack free is free i guess.

Reactions: Beauner

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
just pulled 95 Jacques Plante in my weekly free packs. Looking for some advice, should i sell him right away?
first of all, holy shit that's amazing. My weekly packs are consistently garbage. Second, I'd sell immediately. His value is highest now since he just came out, and goalies, no matter what their overall is, have no consistency whatsoever. I'm still using base Hellebuyck. Sell and get the boatload of coins

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
I’m getting three a day. Sometimes four if I wake up early lol

And I had a lot of extras from December. So I used those to convert them to JAN collectibles. I’m already at the last tier

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
My best re-roll pulls have been 86 Cournoyer (sp?), 86 Ovechkin x2, 87 Crosby x2, an 87 alumni goalie and 93 International Hossa.

Haven't been doing them much since I got Sakic. Instead funnelling my gold rares into gold collectibles to sell them off when they become popular again (or make a cool legend if not, I guess)

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Just got Sawchuk today, and can't even use him because all that matters for goalies in this game is size. :thumbd:

Bingo it’s brutal, I’m using a base Rinne still and he is solid, has a record of 80-10, I want a team of the week or prime time Koskinen to be added so bad, at 6’7 he’d instantly be one of the best. Yet he’d probably go for less then 20K, can’t belive anyone would dump much more into a goalie, there is no clear cut difference in ovr, size only matters

KJoe88

Forever Lost.
May 18, 2012
Trenton, MI
Bingo it’s brutal, I’m using a base Rinne still and he is solid, has a record of 80-10, I want a team of the week or prime time Koskinen to be added so bad, at 6’7 he’d instantly be one of the best. Yet he’d probably go for less then 20K, can’t belive anyone would dump much more into a goalie, there is no clear cut difference in ovr, size only matters

And that’s a big problem with goalies.

Size shouldn’t matter.

Addison Rae

Jun 2, 2009
Vancouver
So I score to make it 2-0 against a player, he puts his controller down and it’s just stuck and different angles of fans celebrating it’s been doing that for 5 minutes.

What ?

I Hate Philadelphia

Aug 10, 2015
Orlando, Florida

Yeah it's so dumb, I've been using 84 TOTW Bishop since it came out and have no reason to change.

Beauner

Jun 14, 2011
Pittsburgh
found a 92 TOTW Gaudreau in my HC pack. There were only 2 up when I checked but I think I may sell him unless anyone has rave reviews of him. Price looked to be around high 200k-low 300k perhaps? Gererally don't think his size works well in-game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad