GDT: Hurricanes visit Sharks 7:30. Possible return of Sorenson

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Why are we looking so good? I almost gave up hope the first couple of games. Carolina has a great record this season, before I go and watch their past game highlights; have they been playing as well as their record appears?

Yes they have. I believe they’re the best team in the NHL.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Why are we looking so good? I almost gave up hope the first couple of games. Carolina has a great record this season, before I go and watch their past game highlights; have they been playing as well as their record appears?
Team didn't really care about the first 4 games, and didn't play much of the preseason so started a bit behind. Marleau and Kane coming back, and Jones stepping up have been huge, but really the 0-4 start panic was overblown. The team was never actually going to be that bad.

IMO Carolina is probably the third best team in the East, but they do have 3 OT/SO wins, so not like they are blowing teams out.

Reactions: bullslugg

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
"Sharks face their first adversity of the game; except for that other adversary." Randal Hahn.

:thumbu:

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
Great PK. It was nice they didn't even force Jones to make any big saves. But I think a lot of that was the Canes fighting it. They look like the sharks when trying to do too much. Lots of bad passes, fumbles, misses, etc.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad