4-3
Pavs, Donkey (oh wait, WTF?!?)

Marleau, Timo, Scorensen, EK65
Aho x2, Dougie

Reactions: Sandisfan

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I'm excited for the game, but I'm also nervous for the game too. Carolina is a damn good hockey team.

SNOG

Canes 4 (Hamilton, Aho, Haula, Dzingel)
Sharks 3 (Hertl, Burns, Couture)

Red Light Lover

Jun 6, 2015
Oakland, CA
The Sharks finally seem like their playing regular-season hockey. I also think Carolina's hot streak is starting to cool off. Hoping for a good matchup.

SNOG
Sharks 3 (Meier, Hertl, E.Karlsson)
Canes 2 (Niederreiter, Teravainen)

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
The Sharks finally seem like their playing regular-season hockey. I also think Carolina's hot streak is starting to cool off. Hoping for a good matchup.

SNOG
Sharks 3 (Meier, Hertl, E.Karlsson)
Canes 2 (Niederreiter, Teravainen)

Carolina’s not going to win 6 games for every 1 they lose but this also isn’t just some kind of hot streak. They’re the best team in the NHL.

Red Light Lover

Jun 6, 2015
Oakland, CA
Carolina’s not going to win 6 games for every 1 they lose but this also isn’t just some kind of hot streak. They’re the best team in the NHL.
That's a stretch. Edmonton and Buffalo, and the Avs are all better than them, plus there are a lot stronger teams that just aren't playing well. Carolina is very good, but their winning on the backs of a couple of players, not as a team.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California

Never saw that coming. After losing a lot of guys from last year I thought they'd decline. Brind'Amour's got that team running like a well-oiled machine.

SNOG
Canes 5-3
De Haan, Svech, Aho x2, Gibbons
Sorenson, Gambrell, Marleau

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Never saw that coming. After losing a lot of guys from last year I thought they'd decline. Brind'Amour's got that team running like a well-oiled machine.

SNOG
Canes 5-3
De Haan, Svech, Aho x2, Gibbons
Sorenson, Gambrell, Marleau

The value they added from the guys they added easily exceeds the value they lost IMO. Williams was a beast but they’re a better team now.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California
That's a stretch. Edmonton and Buffalo, and the Avs are all better than them, plus there are a lot stronger teams that just aren't playing well. Carolina is very good, but their winning on the backs of a couple of players, not as a team.

The only things Edmonton have going for them are their center depth and James Neal playing like he was 10 years ago.

Buffalo is getting good returns from all the years of tanking, but they're still a ways off before they're a contender.

Internazionale

Apr 24, 2007
Airdrie, AB
We have 3 players in the top 10 with the worst +- in the league. Labanc being #1. Want to see another solid defensive outing from everyone like we had against Calgary on Sunday. Starts with the goalie. Carolina has been on fire this season and had little travel after last nights game. Think we can squeek out a win tonight.

4-2 Sharks.

Erep

Jul 17, 2019
Buffalo (42.9%) and Edmonton (40%) are riding comically unsustainable power plays. They are both better than expected, but Edmonton is going to be a 7-10 seed (could finish 3rd in the Pacific behind SJ and Vegas because the division is bad), and Buffalo will still miss the playoffs.

Carolina is good, but they are 3-0 in OT/SO. They could just as easily be 3-1-3. Long term, I'd still take Vegas, Colorado, SJ, Boston, and Tampa over them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad