Hurricanes Lounge XXVIII: The "where's the rain?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinJaBen

Canes Sharks Boy
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2015
Durm
I think her point was that she didn't get off...
ekQpV59.gif

Dec 30, 2013
I really should check Acorns more often. I've had an account for 2-3 years but they've added so many features since I last looked (probably 2-3 years ago).

At a minimum I wish I had been keeping up with the monthly referral promotions as a few of them seem unreal. Get 11 people to sign up and make an investment in November(and not close their accounts by mid-December) and they put $1,100 in your portfolio.

Considering they only charge $1/mo for most accounts, they must have unreal customer retention and engagement.

Lurk Muller

Oct 11, 2018
Went to a charity event at an animal rescue farm this afternoon and ended up adopting another cat.

His mother and brothers were all adopted and he was the only one left.

His name is Michael.

Michael.jpg
Thats awesome!! Also got new cats recently. Mentioned somewhere else but the one on the right was to be Macho Cat Randy Savage(goes by Mozzie when my girlfriends around.)

Attachments

• 20181102_125916.jpg
    20181102_125916.jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 3

Cardiac Jerks

Asinine & immoral
Jan 13, 2006
Long Sault, Ontario
Thats awesome!! Also got new cats recently. Mentioned somewhere else but the one on the right was to be Macho Cat Randy Savage(goes by Mozzie when my girlfriends around.)

I used to love watching my two cats wrestle but we had to put the older one down last year. He had so many health problems. It will be nice to have two cats again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad