Hurricanes Lounge XXVIII: The "where's the rain?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
Skinner jerseys are cheap as hell on ebay from fullmoonjerseys!
I went on eBay and couldn't figure out how to search by seller. I am very bad at this whole internet thing and wold be unable to find my own ass even if you gave me a map and a flashlight , can you please post me a link (to the jersey seller, not the map to my ass)?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I witnessed a break up this morning at a coffee shop. Was really awkward.

Second one I've witnessed too, first one was on the light rail leaving a Checkers game about 5 years ago that ended with the girl saying to the guy something about "I f***ed your friend and it was more satisfying", that one was funny.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I witnessed a break up this morning at a coffee shop. Was really awkward.

Second one I've witnessed too, first one was on the light rail leaving a Checkers game about 5 years ago that ended with the girl saying to the guy something about "I ****ed your friend and it was more satisfying", that one was funny.
"Do it in somewhere public, so (s)he can't make a scene."

You totally should have gone full "Don't you people ****ing think others at all! Do your dirty laundry somewhere private!"

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
The whole thing was weird. The guy brought her into the place it seems to publicly shame her for cheating on him. She started doing the whole "No baby please it was a moment of weakness" mantra and he called her a "cheap slut" and she walked out crying. Meanwhile he just sat there stone-faced all the while everyone else was taken aback by what had happened. He then calmly walked out. The place was silent when she left until he left a minute later.

The one on the light-rail was hilarious as they were both arguing with one another and she publicly shamed his man-hood before she got off. This one felt like a domestic violence charge was about to happen.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
Like 4 months ago my longterm gf left me, and now my new gf decided to do the same after 2 months. This ****ing sucks, I thought she could be someone special. I will never find anyone for life :(
Thought my last one was gonna be special too. Then I got the, “I can’t be the gf you deserve” text. Less than two months later she’s in a serious relationship. I know it’s hard to hear now you will find someone. Hopefully the canes could give you something to cheer about. Stay busy and next thing you’ll know you’ll have a new girl.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Plot twist: There is no new team moving to Seattle, we are becoming Seattle here. Hipster foodies, axe throwing joints, now non-stop rain. I'm just waiting on a volcano and orcas in Jordan Lake.
Axe tossing joints.. What's not to love. Embrace your inner Viking. Don't want the volcano in the middle of Jordan lake.. I'll pass on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad