Hurricanes Lounge XXVIII: The "where's the rain?" edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

raynman

Jan 20, 2013
So since I graduated from ECU I’ve been working at a pizza joint while trying and failing miserably to find a big boy job. Tonight I finally learned first hand not to mess with a middle aged white woman’s food. Good god she escalated everything to the max. After we fixed the problem I yelled out to her, “thank you for swearing at me, I really enjoyed it!” I think that’s when she realized how much of a jackass she had been.

Surrounded By Ahos

Las Vegas Desert Ducks Official Team Poster
Sponsor
May 24, 2008
Koko Miami
So since I graduated from ECU I’ve been working at a pizza joint while trying and failing miserably to find a big boy job. Tonight I finally learned first hand not to mess with a middle aged white woman’s food. Good god she escalated everything to the max. After we fixed the problem I yelled out to her, “thank you for swearing at me, I really enjoyed it!” I think that’s when she realized how much of a jackass she had been.
Kill em with kindness. Nothing will piss off an angry customer more than a sincere “have a great day/night”

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
My first job was at a sit-down pizza place during one summer in high school.

The middle aged moms with young kids and/or coupons were always the most demanding. And they were demanding about everything.

"The cheese isn't melted enough!"

"Don't melt the cheese so much!"

"My kid is lactose intolerant, why can't you figure that out! I made that very clear last month when I was here and none of you were!"

"Why won't you accept my coupon that expired last month!"

"My kid doesn't like (fill in the blank here)!"

"Why can't you change the tv channel so my kids can watch the Cartoon Network!?"

"I don't allow my children to listen to this radio station, change it now!"

Birthday and/or Soccer team parties were the worst. We all knew nobody would clean up after themselves and the napkins would either not get used or would get ripped into shreds for us to pick up.

Despite that, I actually enjoyed my time there and was sad to hear that it had closed when it did. But I do not miss the bitter middle aged housewives who Clearly were spoiled growing up and had no discipline for their own offspring.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
You can say ass, dumbass :)
three-musketeers-ballet.png

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Yep. I enjoy waving to people with road rage like they’re a long lost friend. That one might actually get me hurt though haha
Haha, yeah I was going to say I've done that once and had someone start pulling something from their center console that was most definitely not a middle finger, safe to say I hit the breaks top gun style so he'd go flying past.

Yeah man, from the few times I've had to cover the bar I can safely say that yuppies are quite literally the worst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad