OT: Humor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A guy was stopped by a game warden with two ice chests full of live fish in water, leaving a river well known for its fishing. The game warden asked the man, “Do you have a license to catch those fish?”
“Naw, my friend, I ain’t got no license. These here are my pet fish.”
“Pet fish?”
“Yep. Every night I take these fish down to the river and let ‘em swim ’round for a while, then I whistle and they jump right back into this ice chest and I take ‘em home.”
“That’s a bunch of BS! Fish can’t do that!”
The man looked at the game warden for a moment and then said, “It’s the truth. I’ll show you. It really works.”
“Okay, I’ve GOT to see this!”
The guy poured the fish into the river and stood and waited. After several minutes, the game warden turned to him and said, “Well?”
“Well, what?” said the man.
“When are you going to call them back?”
“Call who back?”
“The FISH!”
“What fish?”

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
F6BBB65D-2B36-42BC-8105-AE627F8F82B3.jpeg

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
This is a few weeks old but I just watched it with my young Gingers last night when it came up on our YT recommendations for some reason.

It’s a few minutes long, but it’s worth it. We were in tears, laughing so hard.

I knew where that was going, the old couple sitting about 20 feet away at first was :laugh:, so many great lines in there. I guess the Simpsons saw that footage too.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him.
She turned and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”
He replied, “Well, I’ve spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences, so I guess I am.” He then asked her what she was.
She replied, “I’m a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women.”
A little while later a couple sat down next to the old cowboy and asked him, “Are you a real cowboy?”
He replied, “I always thought I was, but I just found out I’m a lesbian.”

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
An old cowboy went to a bar and ordered a drink. As he sat there sipping whiskey, a young lady sat down next to him.
She turned and asked, “Are you a real cowboy?”
He replied, “Well, I’ve spent my whole life on the ranch, herding cows, breaking horses, mending fences, so I guess I am.” He then asked her what she was.
She replied, “I’m a lesbian. I spend my whole day thinking about women. As soon as I get up in the morning I think of women, when I eat, shower, watch TV, everything seems to make me think of women.”
A little while later a couple sat down next to the old cowboy and asked him, “Are you a real cowboy?”
He replied, “I always thought I was, but I just found out I’m a lesbian.”
:laugh: I guess i am too . :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad