Status
Not open for further replies.

John Agar

The 4th Hanson Bro'
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Listowel, Ontario...

Letterkenny... could be anywhere in Canada....

The first Vid is an interview with Jared Keeso, Creator & Producer of Letterkenny...

This is a well done interview... it helps the host is a Newfie...

Its' fun... gets funny... then funnier... Jared Keeso is a genius... and idiot savant ....

Now for the work...

P.S. I love the irony.. this interview a production of CBC... for a Bell, CraveTV... talent and show...

:laugh:

Last edited:

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A man wakes up in the morning to find a bear on his roof, so he looks up ‘Bear Removers’, calls them up, and the remover says he’ll be over in 30 minutes.
When the bear remover arrives, he’s got a ladder, a baseball bat, a shotgun and a mean old pit bull.
“What are you going to do?” the homeowner asks.
“I’m going to put this ladder up against the roof, then I’m going to go
up there and knock the bear off the roof with this baseball bat. When the bear falls off, the pit bull is trained to grab his testicles and not let go. The bear will then be subdued enough for me to put him in the cage in the back of the van.”
He hands the shotgun to the homeowner.
“What’s this for?” asks the homeowner?
“If the bear knocks me off the roof, shoot the dog.”

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
DEC8F0FC-60B4-4FDD-83A7-3B11E7CC0499.jpeg
1828DFA8-981E-4331-B9A8-844F34C072B9.jpeg

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A woman is just getting out of the shower when the doorbell rings. Her husband, heading to the shower himself, asks her to see who’s at the door, so she wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, her neighbour Rob is standing there.
Before she can say a word, Rob says, “I’ll give you $500 dollars to drop that towel you have on.”
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of him. He looks for a few seconds, hands her $500 dollars, and leaves. Excited about her earnings, the woman puts the towel back on and runs upstairs.
Her husband yells out from the shower, “Who was that?” “It was Rob from next door,” she replies. “Great,” the husband says. “Did he say anything about the $500 dollars he owes me?”

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
A woman is just getting out of the shower when the doorbell rings. Her husband, heading to the shower himself, asks her to see who’s at the door, so she wraps herself up in a towel and runs downstairs. When she opens the door, her neighbour Rob is standing there.
Before she can say a word, Rob says, “I’ll give you $500 dollars to drop that towel you have on.”
After thinking for a moment, the woman drops her towel and stands naked in front of him. He looks for a few seconds, hands her $500 dollars, and leaves. Excited about her earnings, the woman puts the towel back on and runs upstairs.
Her husband yells out from the shower, “Who was that?” “It was Rob from next door,” she replies. “Great,” the husband says. “Did he say anything about the $500 dollars he owes me?”
:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad