OT: Humor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A guy walks into a bar and says “Gimme twenty shots of your best bourbon.” The bartender pours the shots, and the guy immediately pounds them all down like a madman.
The bartender says “Man, I’ve never seen anybody drink like that before.”
He says “You’d drink like that too if you had what I have.”
“What do you have?” asks the bartender.
The guy says “Fifty cents.”

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A couple goes to see a marriage counselor. They say their marriage is on the rocks because they never speak to each other.
The counselor tries to get them to talk, but they just sit there with their arms folded and their mouths closed. He tries playing games. He tries tricking them. Nothing he can do can get them to talk to each other.
Finally, he pulls out an electric bass and starts playing a solo.
Instantly, the couple turns to each other and starts conversing for the first time in months.
“How on earth did you know that would work?” they ask.
“Simple,” he says, “Everyone always talks during the bass solo.”

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
94C744D9-66D4-4784-9381-BE54394F8DDD.jpeg

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A recent bride accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office. After the checkup, the doctor took the bride aside and said, “If you don’t do the following, your husband will surely die.”
Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast, including hot chocolate and Belgium waffles, and send him off to work with a kiss on his cheek and in a good mood.
At lunchtime, make him a warm, nutritious meal and put him in a good frame of mind before he goes back to work.
For dinner, fix an especially nice meal, and don’t burden him with household chores.
At night, make love with him several times a week. Be tender with him, do whatever he asks you to do as if you were on another honeymoon, and satisfy his every whim.”
Afterwards, on the way home, the husband asked his wife what the doctor had said.
“You’re going to die,” she replied.

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham
A recent bride accompanied her husband to the doctor’s office. After the checkup, the doctor took the bride aside and said, “If you don’t do the following, your husband will surely die.”
Each morning, fix him a healthy breakfast, including hot chocolate and Belgium waffles, and send him off to work with a kiss on his cheek and in a good mood.
At lunchtime, make him a warm, nutritious meal and put him in a good frame of mind before he goes back to work.
For dinner, fix an especially nice meal, and don’t burden him with household chores.
At night, make love with him several times a week. Be tender with him, do whatever he asks you to do as if you were on another honeymoon, and satisfy his every whim.”
Afterwards, on the way home, the husband asked his wife what the doctor had said.
Yup.... that defines how my marriage was....:laugh:

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
:laugh:

Reactions: ryerockarola

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
That’s an awesome joke. This is what my Wife purchased for my birthday this year:
B954FC31-1D36-4DCB-91E0-80BCB65449F2.jpeg

ryerockarola

Nov 20, 2011
A woman came home, screeching her car into the driveway, and ran into the house. She slammed the door and shouted at the top of her lungs, “Honey, pack your bags. I won the lottery!” The husband said, “Oh my God! What should I pack, beach stuff or mountain stuff?”
“Doesn’t matter,” she said. “Just get the hell out.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad