OT: Humor thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
A sexually active middle aged woman informed her plastic surgeon that she wanted her vaginal lips reduced in size because, over the years they had become a bit loose and floppy. Out of embarrassment, she insisted that the surgery be kept secret and, of course, the surgeon agreed. Awakening from the anesthesia, she found 3 roses carefully placed beside her on the bed. Outraged, she immediately called in the surgeon.
"I thought I specifically asked you not to tell anyone about my operation"!
The surgeon told her he had carried out her wish for confidentiality and that the first rose was from him. "I felt so sad for you, you went through this all by yourself."
"The second rose is from my nurse. She assisted me in the surgery and understood perfectly, as she had the same procedure done some time ago."
"And what about the third rose?" she asked.
"That's from a man in the burn unit - he wanted to thank you for his new ears”.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
She told me to "take off my skirt first" so I took off her skirt.
Next she said "take off my shoes", so I took off he shoes.
Then she said "take off my bra and panties" so I took off her bra and panties.
Then she looked at me and said, "I don't want to catch you wearing my things ever again!"

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
One day a duck walks into a hardware store. The duck walks up to the counter and asks the owner "Ya got any grapes?" The owner's shocked at this talking duck and says "No....sorry... no we don't..." The duck turns and leaves.
The next day the duck walks in again! Walks up to the counter and asks the owner "Got any grapes?" The owner's still amazed, but manages to say, "No, we've never carried grapes, sorry." The duck leaves.
The next day the duck's back again! Walks up to the owner and asks "Got any grapes?" The owner's getting ticked off now and says "Listen here - this is a hardware store! We sell tools, not food! The next time you ask me about grapes I'm gonna nail your bill shut!" The duck leaves.
The next day the owner sees the duck walk in and right away clenches his teeth and glares at the duck. The duck walks up and asks, "Got any nails?" The owner, very surprised, answers "We're all sold out, sorry about that." The duck quacks "Got any grapes?"

SUX2BU

User of registers
Feb 6, 2018
Canada
One day a duck walks into a hardware store. The duck walks up to the counter and asks the owner "Ya got any grapes?" The owner's shocked at this talking duck and says "No....sorry... no we don't..." The duck turns and leaves.
The next day the duck walks in again! Walks up to the counter and asks the owner "Got any grapes?" The owner's still amazed, but manages to say, "No, we've never carried grapes, sorry." The duck leaves.
The next day the duck's back again! Walks up to the owner and asks "Got any grapes?" The owner's getting ticked off now and says "Listen here - this is a hardware store! We sell tools, not food! The next time you ask me about grapes I'm gonna nail your bill shut!" The duck leaves.
The next day the owner sees the duck walk in and right away clenches his teeth and glares at the duck. The duck walks up and asks, "Got any nails?" The owner, very surprised, answers "We're all sold out, sorry about that." The duck quacks "Got any grapes?"

that was good ..... :laugh:

Yukon Joe

Aug 3, 2011
YWG -> YXY -> YEG

Slightly different version of this joke, set to song (that my kids loved):

Jets 31

This Dude loves the Jets and GIF's
Sponsor
Mar 3, 2015
Winnipeg
Sounds like alot of posters on here when talking about who the Jets should trade for and after we make the trade. :laugh:

Reactions: 10Ducky10

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
Bob goes to see his friend Pete. He finds Pete in his barn dancing naked around his John Deere. "What are you doing!" asks Bob. Pete stops dancing & says, "My wife has been ignoring me lately so I talked to my psychiatrist and he said I needed to do some thing sexy to a tractor."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad