OT: How many Boston teams are you a fan of?

hoss75

Nov 8, 2008
Cambridge, MA
so it was fun to be derided and crapped on being a Bruins fan

The great part of that time was the bonding.You'd be watching the game on the crumby little TV in the corner of the bar because ANYTHING else happening in Boston took priority and then you'd notice someone else watching, too. YOu could walk up to him or her and immediately talk about the roster or recent games because that person knew the Bruins.

Lobster57

Nov 22, 2006
Victoria, BC
Bruins, obviously. Not a big baseball fan, but i've low key wished success for the Sox because of the Boston angle and because they are the anti-Yankees. used to be a big NBA fan, I wasn't a Grizzly fan when they were in Vancouver, but it was handy having them close-ish to attend games against my team (the Jazz), but the circumstances around them leaving, and then the Sonics leaving Seattle reaaallllyyyy turned me off that league, but i always had a place for the Celts as they were the anti-Lakers, and the odds of a Jazz/Celts final were pretty slim.

Hate the Pats (sorry)

Pay Carl

punished “venom” krejci
Jun 23, 2011
Vermont
1. Bruins

2.Red Sox
3. Patriots

4. Celtics

Could've swapped the positioning for the B's and Sox when I was a kid, but in college I definitely fell in love with the B's and they became my number 1 by a mile.

Celtics used to be further down but recently I started watching and its been pretty enjoyable picking a new sport up to watch

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
All of them.

Syracuse basketball and the Bruins are my favorites and the Brady era Pats are up there with them. I love the Celtics and Red Sox but I wouldn't join a message board to talk about them like I do with the Bruins. No longer attend 50 or so games a year like I did in my 20s but I've had seasons to all of them in the past but I can't afford it these days. Hoping to win the lottery so I can have seats in the Loge again. Anyone from here who roots for a non Boston team in the major sports leagues is creepy IMO.

Great weekend noone has lost yet just need the Bruins go go up 3-0 tonight!

Reactions: Melrose Munch

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad