GDT: Honda Presents Honda West Division @ Honda Center: Honda Avs @ Honda Ducks | 8 PM MT

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
The Good

Mikko Rantanen
Grubauer
Bo Byram
Jonas Donskoi

The Fine

Mackinnon
Landeskog
Makar
Girard
Toews
Calvert

The Deserves a benching

Everyone else.

Graves was brutal tonight. Pateryn was brutal tonight. Naturally the coach decides to play the both of them together. The team needs to be better but so does Jared. What the hell are you thinking with that pairing? The stupidity of Graves in a 2 -1 game in the third is everything wrong with him and why hes nothing more than a bottom pairing guy but even bottom pairing guys dont pinch TWICE like that on the same shift. Terrible game awareness and the type of shit the Stars ate up last post season.

Bowen Byram is here to stay. I dont want to hear anymore bullshit about maybe he will play maybe he should sit. No. f*** that noise. The kid has shown in 2 games that hes ready for primetime. You can see his confidence growing with every shift. @Foppa2118 I know you have that pass on the reel but any chance you have that def play and pass to Mackinnon for the transition? That might have impressed me more than the assist. @Northern Avs Fan You were right about players at this level will be able to finish Bo's passes. That pass to Mikko was a prime example. Saw that sort of stuff a bunch at the WJC that lead to nothing. Craig Button is in Calgary with a huge erection right now.

This game is lost if not for Grubauer. He was phenomenal. He was every bit as good as Gibson its just Gibson made more 10 bellers. f*** sakes is Gibson a good goalie.

The second line is pure shit starting with Nazem Kadri. Brutal on all sides of the puck again tonight. Useless on the PP, makes terrible decisions always, doesnt move his feet, doesnt play with any intensity. Just a brutal start from him and we arent going anywhere as a team if he doesnt start helping out that second line. I know the loss of Bura hurts but that doesnt mean you cant work hard and create a chance 5 on 5 every now and again. And f*** his linemates too.

You cant convince me that JTC is better than LOC. Give LOC a chance. Kaut had a chance to show Jared something tonight and he did nothing with the opportunity.

Mikko was a problem tonight. He was moving his feet alot. He created and hes the reason that second goal happens. I believe Mikko is on a 4 game goal scoring streak. Someone fact check that.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Rough game, lucky to escape it. Gibson definitely didn't help them look good but the lack of bottom nine scoring is a genuine problem at this point. A hot power play will only mask that for so long, we NEED goals out of those other three lines, not just hard forechecking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad