GDT: Honda Presents Honda West Division @ Honda Center: Honda Avs @ Honda Ducks | 8 PM MT

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
kwRpFX2.jpg

:avs

Landeskog - MacKinnon - Rantanen
Saad - Kadri - Nichushkin
Bust - Cumpher - Dongboi
God willing a forward - Bellemare - Calvert

Toews, Makar, Graves, Girard, Byram, Timmins and maybe Pateryn.

Grubauer
Miska

:ducks2

Rakell - Getzlaf - Milano
Heinen - Henrique - Silfverberg
Comtois - Steel - Terry
Deslauriers - Grant - Rowney

Lindholm - Shattenkirk
Fowler - Hakanpää
Larsson - Welinski

Gibson
Miller​

The Kingslayer

Aug 26, 2004
Siem Reap, Cambodia
This is going to be a harder game than the last two. If the Avs decide to continue their trend of pathetic effort the Ducks will win rather easily. Everyone wants to go 12-6 and put a forward in and I agree....just wait till its Sherwood and not Kaut.

Reactions: CharlesPuck

TruePowerSlave

Jun 27, 2015
No more Pateryn please, we didn't trade Cole just that we could play this dude 15 minutes in a game. Minnesota used him less and their Dcore is worse, there is no excuse.

Makar needs to be more selfish and start firing the puck at the net, especially on the PP. Right now he exists on that unit only to give passes to MacKinnon.

Reactions: CharlesPuck

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Haha, loving these GDT graphics, keep it up!

Also, love the way you listed the Dmen in the lineup. What a mess 7D is. I also hope we don't see it again.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
No more Pateryn please, we didn't trade Cole just that we could play this dude 15 minutes in a game. Minnesota used him less and their Dcore is worse, there is no excuse.

Makar needs to be more selfish and start firing the puck at the net, especially on the PP. Right now he exists on that unit only to give passes to MacKinnon.
It's pretty clear to me that Pateryn should only play as a "break glass in case of emergency" option.

Richard88

Jun 29, 2019
This is going to be a harder game than the last two. If the Avs decide to continue their trend of pathetic effort the Ducks will win rather easily. Everyone wants to go 12-6 and put a forward in and I agree....just wait till its Sherwood and not Kaut.
I don't care if it's Sherwood who's in. I just want 3 steady D pairs and 4 rolling forward lines.

Alex Jones

BIG BOWL 'A CHILI!!
Jun 8, 2009
Conspiratron 9000
TBH Bowers is the forward on the Taxi squad that I am most excited for long term. In terms of short term options, I can and will continue to advocate for LOC to play every night.

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
The Makar photo shop killed me lol.

The Ducks didn’t play last night, so that’s an edge for them. Regardless, i’m still hoping for a sweep here.

sethro109

🏒 🎮🏈🇺🇸🍻
Sponsor
May 3, 2011
Centennial, CO
Hopefully EJ will be back tonight and the team remembers how to actually hit the back of the net. We had far too many chances go wide last night. If we score less than 4 I'll be disappointed.

Also. I wanna see EJ paired with Bo. Seems like the perfect blanace of offense, defense, grit, flash, young and old.

Reactions: freeboy

RockyMtnRedhawk

Feb 25, 2014
Denver

Obviously you have to get Sherwood in the lineup to play against his former team. I'm sure they'll do a video tribute too.:sarcasm:

Reactions: The Kingslayer

Richard88

Jun 29, 2019
No excuse if they can't win in this division, but a lot of the games will definitely be boring.
Facing teams that play defensively and physically could be great preparation for the playoffs. The Avs can go toe-to-toe with any team playing offensively, but struggle against the defensive and physical ones. They'll get plenty of practice this season in how to deal with teams like that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad