GDT: Honda Presents Honda West Division @ Honda Center: Honda Avs @ Honda Ducks | 8 PM MT

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
giphy.gif
"Why
Try
You gonna die"

It's only fitting that these lyrics are probably on a site called Genius.

Metallo

NWOBHM forever \m/
Feb 14, 2010
Québec, QC
Gibson really screwed it up on the winner:

Awful pass intercepted by Makar

Out of control poke check that allowed Landy to have a shot at the wrap-around

Mackinn on your girl

Jan 10, 2020
I didn't realize how important Bura was to this team. Wish they would have signed him for 5 years.

P.s. Bednar is a soft coach:
Change my mind

dahrougem2

Dec 9, 2011
Edmonton, Alberta
Gibson really screwed it up on the winner:

Awful pass intercepted by Makar

Out of control poke check that allowed Landy to have a shot at the wrap-around
Not arguing any of that, but it might have helped him if Silfverberg wasn't just standing there watching as Landeskog so clearly was wrapping the puck around into the net lol.

Reactions: Mr Zappalanche

Northern Avs Fan

May 27, 2019
I’m just realizing that Rantanen scored on that Byram pass. I was way too pumped about the pass to even realize who scored. Mikko’s been awesome this season.

I really think the Avs have to make a trade for help in the bottom-9. Clearly Kaut isn’t going to do it, if Bednar has no faith in him to even play him. They might need to trade for two guys and really try to reshape that part of the roster.

I’m legitimately concerned about Bednar’s decision making. Girard was below 20 minutes for the 3rd straight game, while Graves/Pateryn each played close to 17 minutes. Like, did he not realize they were getting abused? EJ is going to be a huge upgrade when he bumps Pateryn out of the lineup.

What can say about Bowen Byram? He plays with a level of calm on offence and defence that is so rare for someone that age and fresh into the league. I really liked him next to both Makar and Girard.

Grubauer was the best player on the ice. Just excellent. I feel really good about him being the Avs number one.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
Big reason Avs sucked today was the D wasn't playing well on top of the lack of depth. Personally I think it was mostly the Graves-Pateryn pairing and the team missing Timmins' quiet effectiveness.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad