GDT: Honda Presents Honda West Division @ Honda Center: Honda Avs @ Honda Ducks | 8 PM MT

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
Also, its quite clear to me that Burakovsky IS this teams "secondary" scoring. When the top line is put together like they are now, Bura probably accounts for like 50% of the remaining goals from the rest of the forwards.

We rag on him sometimes but he's a huge piece on this team. Without him we struggle to score outside of the top line and our (thankfully) godly dmen.
We don't do that anymore.

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
You lot know we get to play like Gibson 8 more times and Quick 6 more times.
giphy.gif

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Also, its quite clear to me that Burakovsky IS this teams "secondary" scoring. When the top line is put together like they are now, Bura probably accounts for like 50% of the remaining goals from the rest of the forwards.

We rag on him sometimes but he's a huge piece on this team. Without him we struggle to score outside of the top line and our (thankfully) godly dmen.

I have never ragged Burky. Huge part of offense. Need him back badly.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Landeskog struggles a lot in actually skating with the puck, but absolutely credit is due on that OT play...between his legs from a lazy Fowler flyby and beating Gibson before he could reset. Word of the day blokes is, elegance.

Reactions: ASmileyFace

Richard88

John 3:16
Jun 29, 2019
Great
Rantanen
Byram
Grubauer

Good
Girard
Toews
MacKinnon
Landeskog
Calvert
Donskoi

Meh
Nichushkin
Jost
Bellemare
Kaut
Makar

****ing Awful
Kadri
Saad
Compher
Graves
Pateryn
This is accurate. I would drop Donskoi to meh though, other than that PP he did nothing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad