Post-Game Talk: HOFF GOES OFF! His hat-trick leads the Panthers past Tampa 4-3. Bob shines bright late!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilam

#Catlantic
Feb 8, 2012
San Francisco
Incredible job by Bob, ridiculous performance by Hoff... love it! Win the home opener, split with Tampa... season is truly underway! :D

Reactions: Mase

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
frnXxyM.gif

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
A solid win against incredible competition. Would’ve liked to see them close it out at 4-2, but Bobrovsky carried them for the last few minutes to a win.

Now play well the rest of the month and come out of October in decent shape.

Reactions: Vilam

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Bob is so good! I've now counted two saves tonight that would have been goals last year, and I think two or three last game. That's five goals he saved this year. Unreal!

Moeller pointed it out with five minutes to go in the Third. That the defense was really standing up on their own Blue Line. That's how I used to coach the defense on our Junior Team back in the day. You have to hold the blue lines, everything is out from the lines.

Can probably chalk up another save by Bob that would have been a goal last year. That's 6 now this year I think. I'm going to try and keep track this year, at least as long as I can remember.

I would blame Daddy on that third Tampa Bay goal. It was his turn over at the far Blue Line that caused the rush. He never caught his man on the back check, then the goal. Bob almost saved another though!

What a block by Scve at the end! That was gutsy. Just about hit the open net also.

Can I say at the end of the game that would have been a goal last year?! Let's say so, count 7 saves in games Bob has made that would have been goals last year. What a game, what a hold at the end. Definitely would have blew some points last year.

Great start to the season!!! :wave:

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
So far Bob is worth every penny. Goaltending from last year lets in at least one more goal tonight.

Tro looks good. Where is the first line and third line? Maybe they'll come alive against lesser competition.

1 more? Bob had at least 3 amazing saves, and 2 of those were highway robbery. They would have easily have let in 3 more goals.

Reactions: Vilam

Mase

Cousins.....kind of a c**t
Aug 6, 2010
Holding the blue
So far Bob is worth every penny. Goaltending from last year lets in at least one more goal tonight.

Tro looks good. Where is the first line and third line? Maybe they'll come alive against lesser competition.

Not at all worried about Barkov and CO. Borg, however, needs to get on the scoresheet. Don't care how you do it, but you need to contribute, no excuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad