HockeyRulez's GM Game Main Thread (teams are available)

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
leafs still looking to make deals. anyone not named phaneuf, kessel, kulemin, schenn, armstrong or macarthur is available. that includes prospects and picks.

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
Yea but OEL > Hamilton plus you added in that deal too. :laugh:

OEL hasn't lighten anything, IMO hasn't done what he needs to do retain the hype, and Dougie is the RH defenseman our prospect pool could use.

I sold Omark at at a high point, and Gagner, while i think he'll do well this season and may lead the Oilers in points for centers, is redundant with RNH in the mix. RNH (and more importantly, the Oilers) needs a big 2nd line center to compliment him IMO.

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
Columbus acquires Ryan Getzlaf and Toni Lydman from Anaheim for Derick Brassard, Kristian Huselius, and Fedor Tyutin.

We felt Carter wasn't the appropriate center for Nash, and with Getzlaf's and Nash's impressive chemistry in international competition, this trade made too much sense. We continue to look for a playmaker for Carter and despite rumors, would like to publically state that we are not close to any deal... Wink wink nudge nudge.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Okay... I might have to take a leave of absence from the game. Not to get into too much detail, but, I will be in the Hospital visiting someone for the next few days. Something serious happened, and I may not have the time for the boards for the next few days

I just want to apologize to the guys who have been SO great in these games, and to HabsFanFromOntario. I know I said I would be active, and I feel really bad.

But, you guys have fun, don't let me spoil the party.

Poole43

Jul 2, 2011
Edmonton
Ottawa Senators have made 4 trades:

[FIELDSET="Trade 1"]To MTL: Daniel Alfredsson/Nick Foligno
To OTT: Brock Trotter/David Deharnais/Louis Leblanc/ 2nd 2012[/FIELDSET]
[FIELDSET="Trade 2"]To NYI: Jason Spezza/Milan Michalek
To OTT: Mark Streit/Trent Hunter/Matt Moulson/Calvin De Haan[/FIELDSET]
[FIELDSET="Trade 3"]TO MTL: Chris Neil/Chris Phillips
TO OTT: Alexander Avstin/Raphael Diaz/Travis Moen/Jaroslav Spacek[/FIELDSET]
[FIELDSET="Trade 4"]TO NSH: Sergei Gonchar/3rd 2012
TO OTT: Martin Era[/FIELDSET]

Eight of Spades

May 20, 2011
Okay... I might have to take a leave of absence from the game. Not to get into too much detail, but, I will be in the Hospital visiting someone for the next few days. Something serious happened, and I may not have the time for the boards for the next few days

I just want to apologize to the guys who have been SO great in these games, and to HabsFanFromOntario. I know I said I would be active, and I feel really bad.

But, you guys have fun, don't let me spoil the party.

No need to apologize; go be with your loved ones.

Jul 10, 2010
:avs get
mikeal granlund
charlie coyle
jonas brodin
zack phillips

:wild get
paul stasny

Trade vetoed because he wouldnt waive NTC

we are very excited about these trades. they all project to be top 6 forwards or top 4 dmen, which should help us in the future. we are now extremely young but we should still compete for a playoff spot as many of these young guys can step in and ne effective.

we look forwards to the second coming of the glory years with duchene leading the way.

Last edited:

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
It is. Ryan Getzlaf is a franchise player, and Lydman is the second best player in the deal :laugh:

nothing about that deal makes sense, just terrible for anaheim. maybe they'll trade me cam fowler for colton orr and a 3rd round pick?

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
yeah i don't think injuries matters though.... regardless it's still an awful trade

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad