HockeyRulez's GM Game Main Thread (teams are available)

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
According to reports, :nashville will look for their top 6 forward via free agency.
Also, sources say that a top 4 d-man is coming back this way for the unknown player. The unknown player seems to be Martin Erat.
However, they will look to acquire one more top 4 d-man.

SEND IN YOUR OFFERS.....

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Ryan Ellis, Josi, and maybe Watson (for the right price) is on the table for a top 4 d-man

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
TEAM 1260 in Edmonton is reporting that GM Soli has acquired a defenseman who he says "will definitely be playing some games in Alberta this year."

He is currently in talks with two teams regarding the other piece to his offseason puzzle (big top-6 center) and has reportedly offered a similar package to both teams.

"We'll see what transpires from those talks. There may be other mitigating factors in play."

johnnydollaz89*

im just letting GMs in this game know im not an idiot and your not gonna get my best players for your ****** ones so dont bother, it doesnt work on me, im not a fool who doesnt know what hes doing, come with a serious offer or dont offer at all please

johnnydollaz89*

:isles will be on for another half hour or so, so get offers in for JT i have one serious offer right now, not definite im trading him just listening to offers

Jul 10, 2010
Im bored. So if you guys want, ill take offers on Eric Johnson and Matt Duchene. VERY unlikely i trade either, but im bored and wanna see what you guys would offer.

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
:nashville has made three trades

:nashville acquire Guillame Latandresse and a 2012 first round pick

For

:wild Sergei Kostitsyn and a 2012 2nd

:nashville acquires Colton Gillies

For

:wild Francois Boullion

:nashville acquires Sergei Gonchar And 2012 third rounder

For

:sens Martin Erat

Soli

Supervision Required
Sep 8, 2005
[fieldset=TRADE:BOSTON - EDMONTON]
:bruins

Sam Gagner
Linus Omark
EDM 6th in 2012

:edmonton

Dougie Hamilton
BOS 3rd, 5th, 7th in 2012

[/fieldset]

/kayfabe

Honestly, as an Oiler fan, Im pretty stocked about this trade. I see Hamilton as a top pairing defenseman. He's tall, has a great frame, skates incredibly well, and has offensive flare to his games. He's ruthless along the boards and in the corners, but not a good open ice hitter and needs to continue elevating his defensive game.

When you have 5 of your 6 Top-6 positions filled, you can afford to deal from a position of strength.

Blackhawks26

6 time Cup Champions
Jun 17, 2011
Orland Park IL
[fieldset=TRADE:BOSTON - EDMONTON]
:bruins

Sam Gagner
Linus Omark
EDM 6th in 2012

:edmonton

Dougie Hamilton
BOS 3rd, 5th, 7th in 2012

[/fieldset]

/kayfabe

Honestly, as an Oiler fan, Im pretty stocked about this trade. I see Hamilton as a top pairing defenseman. He's tall, has a great frame, skates incredibly well, and has offensive flare to his games. He's ruthless along the boards and in the corners, but not a good open ice hitter and needs to continue elevating his defensive game.

When you have 5 of your 6 Top-6 positions filled, you can afford to deal from a position of strength.

I vetoed.. but HR talked to the oiler's gm..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad