HockeyRulez's GM Game Main Thread (teams are available)

holden57

Feb 3, 2011
leafs looking to make a huge deal to land that #1 centre. schenn and kadri could be had...

johnnydollaz89*

well im now putting JT on the block

asking price is top line Winger + top line D + Top Prospect, dont come with any less then that, since i dont have Semin and my other deal was approved to bring a top line Center here it makes JT more flexible so send offers

John Wayne Gretzky

Dec 14, 2009
Philadelphia, PA
Trade Block

Hartnell 4.2 mil 2 years
Carle 3.7 mil 1 year
Leighton 1.5mil 1 year
Shelley 1.1 mil 2 years
Bobrovsky 1.75 2 years

I am willing to move Picks and Prospects if the price is right.

HockeyRulez

Panthers hockey since 1993
Nov 11, 2010
The Sunshine State
I have a few questions. Where can we see our Rosters and their cap hits? Id like to post a trading block, but I am unsure of who I have and what my players cap hits are. Is it the same as the real NHL? Let me know. Thanks.

You can go to Capgeek.com and go to the Flyers roster and view their player salaries as well as the cap hit and NMCs and NTCs

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:rangers have made a deal with a Western Conference team. Will be announced as soon as permitted. It's a minor deal so don't get too excited.

KesselLooksLikeRadar*

Looking to move Colorado's first round pick for either a top D-man or best offer. (It can be anyone if it greatly improves me)

GarfSnowed

May 1, 2011
Sergei Kostitsyen has arrived in Minny but the unnamed player to Nashville has yet to arrive

matt trick

Jun 12, 2007
:sharks are looking to acquire a top 6/top 9 winger utilizing our 1st, Minnesota's 2nd, the compensatory 2012 2nd rounder (55th overall) received for not signing former Vancouver 1st rounder Patrick White, or any prospect (including Petrecki, Doherty, and Stalock). Niittymaki can also be had if a team is looking for a goalie. He holds value for us, so he is not a cap dump, but could certainly be included to get a deal done.

Ideally the incoming top 9 forward winger be solid defensively, have some offense, and be speedy. Penalty killing and size will also be valuable.

johnnydollaz89*

JT is still available and the :isles are looking for a proven 35 goal scorer will pay for one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->